Turbo Air TBC-95SB-N Black 95" Bottle Cooler
$3,734.58/EachShips free with Plus
- Features a self-cleaning condenser to help prevent system failure
- Durable, steel construction with a wear-resistant black vinyl finish
- Holds 38 cases of 12 oz. bottles; 55 4/5 cases of 12 oz. cans
- Forced air cooling system chills bottles on top first
- High-density, foamed-in-place, CFC-free polyurethane insulation
- Great for bars, pubs, and catered events
- 4" casters included for easy mobility
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
Turbo Air Refrigeration
You May Also Need
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TBC-95SB-N Specs|
|Depth||30 1/2 Inches|
|Height||38 1/4 Inches|
|Capacity||32 cu. ft.|
|Caster Size||4 Inches|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Number of 12 oz. Bottles||38 Cases|
|Number of 12 oz. Cans||55 4/5 Cases|
|Number of Dividers||6|
|Number of Lids||3 Lids|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TBC-95SB-N Details
This Turbo Air TBC-95SB-N black 95" bottle cooler is the perfect way to serve your customers bottles of ice cold, refreshing beer! This unit can hold up to 38 cases of 12 oz. bottles or 55 4/5 cases of 12 oz. cans. Boasting a durable, steel construction with a wear-resistant black vinyl finish, this bottle cooler withstands the daily demands of a commercial setting. The heavy-gauge stainless steel countertop adds durability and makes cleanup a breeze. A stainless steel glide lid also provides easy access to the contents of the cabinet. For added convenience, this unit includes a built-in bottle opener and cap catcher.
With 2 adjustable, polyethylene coated dividers, you can also customize the organization inside the cabinet. Thanks to the high-density, foamed-in-place, CFC-free polyurethane insulation, this unit maintains a consistent cabinet temperature range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Plus, the forced air cooling system chills the bottles on top first so you can present your guests with a quality product each and every time.
A self-cleaning condenser works to brush over the condenser each day in order to minimize dust accumulation. The build up of dust over time can lead to system failure, but with this Turbo Air self-cleaning device, your unit remains clean for optimum performance. Unlike most refrigeration manufacturers, Turbo Air ships this unit with a package of casters, giving you the option to make your unit mobile if it's beneficial to your kitchen floor plan. The Turbo Air TBC-95SB-N compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your businessThis unit has a side mount, 1/3 hp compressor and requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 30 1/2"
Height: 38 1/4"
Capacity: 32 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TBC-95SB-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register