$3,356.65/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $100.70 back (10,070 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Fits up to 22 cases of 12 oz. bottles or 32 cases of 12 oz. cans
- Includes 4 adjustable, heavy-duty, polyethylene-coated dividers for product organization
- Black, wear-resistant vinyl exterior with heavy-gauge stainless steel top and lids
- Self-cleaning condenser minimizes maintenance and forced air cooling system chills top bottles first
- Uses eco-friendly R600a refrigerant; 115V, 1/5 hp
Other Products from this Line
Turbo Air Refrigeration TBC-65SB-N6 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 326 lb.
- 64 3/8 Inches
- 30 1/2 Inches
- 38 1/4 Inches
- Interior Width
- 60 Inches
- Interior Depth
- 22 3/4 Inches
- Interior Height
- 27 1/2 Inches
- 1.7 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Access Type
- 18.5 cu. ft.
- Caster Size
- 4 Inches
- With Casters
- Compressor Location
- Side Mounted
- Compressor Style
- Side / Rear Breathing
- Exterior Finish
- 1/5 HP
- Lid Style
- Lid Type
- Number of 12 oz. Bottles
- 22 Cases
- Number of 12 oz. Cans
- 32 Cases
- Number of Dividers
- Number of Lids
- 2 Lids
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
Customer questions about this product
- Are the casters on this Turbo Air unit pre-installed?
- No. The casters that come standard with this unit are packaged in a separate box and require installation.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TBC-65SB-N6 Details
With the Turbo Air TBC-65SB-N6 65" black bottle cooler, it's easier than ever to serve refreshing, ice cold bottles of beer! The unit is built for bars, night clubs, and other high-volume operations, accommodating up to 22 cases of 12 oz. bottles or 32 cases of 12 oz. cans. It even boasts a durable, steel construction with a wear-resistant black vinyl finish and a heavy-gauge stainless steel countertop. These, combined with the 2 stainless steel glide lids make the cooler sleek and stylish, great for either behind-the-bar or back-of-house placement. Plus, the unit includes a built-in bottle opener and cap catcher to help expedite service and keep the area free from discarded caps.
The sliding lids open to a roomy 18.5 cu. ft. stainless steel interior, where it houses 4 adjustable, polyethylene-coated dividers. These dividers allow you to customize the organization of the cabinet, best arranging it to fit your most popular craft brews and imported beers. And to ensure the bottles are properly cooled prior to service, eco-friendly R-600a refrigerant and a side-mount 1/5 hp compressor maintain temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. R-600a refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it a smart, environmentally-responsible option. Plus, a forced air cooling system blows air over the top bottles first, making sure that the most accessible beverages are ready to go when ordered.
This particular bottle cooler also features Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2 to 3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency.
Unlike most refrigeration manufacturers, Turbo Air ships this unit with a package of 4" casters. Because they swivel, the casters are great for moving the cooler around the back-of-house for cleaning or service applications. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 64 3/8"
Depth: 30 1/2"
Height: 38 1/4"
Capacity: 18.5 cu. ft.
Depth: 22 3/4"
Height: 27 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TBC-65SB-N6
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register