Turbo Air TBC-50SB-GF-N 50" Black Glass Froster
$1,904.18/EachShips free with Plus
- Durable black, wear-resistant vinyl exterior ideal for commercial use
- Self-cleaning condenser system minimizes the need for service calls
- Can chill glasses and plates between 5-15 degrees Fahrenheit
- Features high-density polyurethane insulation to maintain consistent temperatures
- Designed with a manual defrost system for easy maintenance
- Comes with 4" swivel casters for easy mobility
- Comes with 5, heavy-duty coated wire shelves
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
Turbo Air Refrigeration
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TBC-50SB-GF-N Specs|
|Depth||28 1/2 Inches|
|Height||38 1/4 Inches|
15 cu. ft.
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Temperature Range||5 - 15|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TBC-50SB-GF-N Details
Cocktails stay cool and crisp longer with chilled glasses, and there's no better way to ensure properly chilled glasses than with the Turbo Air TBC-50SB-GF-N glass froster, which features a black vinyl exterior! The 15 cu. ft. of space provides ample room and can hold up to (140) 8" tall mugs or (386) 10 oz. steins. Glasses are efficiently and quickly chilled thanks to the forced-air cooling system.
Its interior is made of a stainless steel floor with white painted galvanized steel inside walls. This glass froster also comes with 5 heavy-duty coated wire shelves for optimal storage. The heavy gauge stainless steel countertop and glide lids also provide easy access and are easy to maintain and keep sanitary.
Equipped with a 1/2 hp compressor and high-density polyurethane insulation, this unit can chill items between 5-15 degrees Fahrenheit. The Turbo Air TBC-50SB-GF-N compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Unlike most refrigeration manufacturers, Turbo Air also ships this unit with a pack of 4" casters, giving you the option to make your unit mobile if it's beneficial to your kitchen floor plan.
Depth: 28 1/2"
Height: 38 1/4"
Capacity: 15 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TBC-50SB-GF-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TBC-50SB-GF (Formerly)|
People Talk About:nicer placed Air bottom bought extra prep room table Turbo
This fridge has an incredible amount of room for glassware. I don't know if it was intended for glass wear to be place on the bottom as there are no extra racks to lay on the bottom of the inside. I had extra elsewhere and placed them down there. Now I can utilized the whole interior space. With no dead room.
I bought a Turbo Air sandwich prep table about a year ago and was impressed with the quality. That was the first Turbo Air cooler I had bought, it won't be the last. Just like the prep table this mug froster is well built and as nice, maybe nicer than the other brands I'm replacing.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register