$3,523.97/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $105.72 back (10,572 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Durable black, wear-resistant vinyl exterior ideal for commercial use
- Self-cleaning condenser system minimizes the need for service calls
- Can chill glasses and plates between 5-15 degrees Fahrenheit
- Environmentally-safe R-600a refrigerant
- Designed with a manual defrost system for easy maintenance
- Comes with 4" swivel casters for easy mobility
- Comes with 5, heavy-duty coated wire shelves
- Sliding lid design provides quick, easy access
Turbo Air Refrigeration TBC-36SB-GF-N Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 220 lb.
- 36 3/4 Inches
- 28 1/2 Inches
- 38 1/4 Inches
- 4 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Access Type
- 227 Steins
8 cu. ft.
- With Casters
- Compressor Location
- Bottom Mounted
- Door Style
- Door Type
- Exterior Finish
- 1/4 HP
- Installation Type
- Number of Doors
- 1 Door
- Number of Shelves
- 2 Shelves
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Power Type
- Refrigerant Type
- Temperature Range
- 5 - 15 Degrees F
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TBC-36SB-GF-N Details
Cocktails stay cool and crisp longer with chilled glasses, and there's no better way to ensure properly chilled glasses than with the Turbo Air TBC-36SB-GF-N glass froster, which features a black vinyl exterior! The 8 cu. ft. of space provides ample room and can hold up to (93) 8" tall mugs or (227) 10 oz. steins. Glasses are efficiently and quickly chilled thanks to the forced-air cooling system.
Its interior is made of a stainless steel floor with white painted galvanized steel inside walls. This glass froster also comes with 5 heavy-duty coated wire shelves for optimal storage. The heavy gauge stainless steel countertop and glide lids also provide easy access and are easy to maintain and keep sanitary.
Equipped with a 1/4 hp compressor and high-density polyurethane insulation, this unit can chill items between 5-15 degrees Fahrenheit. Unlike most refrigeration manufacturers, Turbo Air also ships this unit with a pack of 4" casters, giving you the option to make your unit mobile if it's beneficial to your kitchen floor plan.
Width: 36 3/4"
Depth: 26 1/2"
Height: 33 1/4"
Capacity: 8 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TBC-36SB-GF-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Other Products from this Line
- Turbo Air TBC-24SB-GF-N6 25" Black Glass Froster
- Turbo Air TBC-50SB-GF-N 50" Black Glass Froster
1 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register