Turbo Air TBB-3SG-N 69" Glass Door Back Bar Refrigerator
$2,912.68/EachShips free with Plus
- Durable wear-resistant black vinyl coated steel construction
- Forced air cooling system maintains a consistent temperature
- Keeps foods cool between 33-38 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maintenance-free condenser is self-cleaning
- Glass doors and LED interior lighting allows for better product visibility
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
- Comes with 4" swivel casters
- Includes 6 adjustable wire shelves
Turbo Air Refrigeration
You May Also Need
Turbo Air manufacturers a variety of quality refrigeration equipment designed for your convenience. Since their start in 1997, the company has patented a revolutionary self-cleaning condenser, engineered to drastically cut routine maintenance costs for the benefit of your business. Find out more in this short introductory video!
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TBB-3SG-N Specs|
|Depth||29 1/4 Inches|
|Height||42 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||53 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||32 Inches|
|Capacity||23 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Number of Doors||2 Door|
|Number of Kegs||3|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Counter Height|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TBB-3SG-N Details
Keep all your beer, cider, and other popular drinks chilled to perfection with this Turbo Air TBB-3SG-N 69" glass door back bar refrigerator. Boasting 23 cubic feet of interior storage, this unit gives you plenty of space to keep your best brews and can hold up to 3 kegs. It also offers plenty of space for organization with its 6 heavy-duty adjustable shelves. The ergonomically designed doors feature easy grip handles and a self-closing design, making reloading product a breeze. Plus, the interior LED light and Low-E double pane glass doors allow for better product visibility.
A black vinyl coated galvanized steel exterior is guaranteed to last and is supported by a heavy gauge stainless steel countertop that can conveniently be used as work space for garnish cutting and other drink preparation. The unit's interior is stainless steel with a galvanized steel top, giving you an interior that's easy to clean. Maintenance is also made simple thanks to the self-cleaning condenser that prevents system failure by automatically brushing itself daily. This preventative feature ensures that you get longer use out of this refrigerator and saves you from costly repairs.
The cabinet also has a high density polyurethane insulation that consistently maintains temperatures between 33-38 degrees Fahrenheit. This unit operates with a 1/3 hp side mount compressor to keep consistent temperatures inside the cabinet. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 29 1/4"
Height: 42 1/8"
Width: 53 1/8"
Depth: 23 1/4"
Capacity: 23 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TBB-3SG-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Other Products from this Line
Turbo Air TBB-4SB-N 90" Solid Door Back Bar Refrigerator
Turbo Air TBB-1SB-N6 24" Single Door Back Bar Refrigerator
Turbo Air TBB-2SB-N6 59" Solid Door Back Bar Refrigerator
Turbo Air TBB-3SB-N6 69" Solid Door Back Bar Refrigerator
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register