Turbo Air TBB-24-60SB-N6 Super Deluxe 61" Solid Door Narrow Back Bar Refrigerator
$2,322.00/EachShips free with Plus
Customers Also Viewed
- Durable wear-resistant black vinyl coated steel construction
- Forced air cooling system maintains a consistent temperature
- Keeps foods cool between 33-38 degrees Fahrenheit
- Comes with an easy-to-clean frontal access air-filter
- LED interior lighting allows for better product visibility
- Ergonomically designed, self-closing doors have easy grip handles and locks
- Comes with 4" swivel casters
- Includes 4 adjustable wire shelves
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
Turbo Air Refrigeration
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TBB-24-60-SB-N6 Specs|
|Width||61 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||25 1/2 Inches|
|Height||40 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||46 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||20 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||30 3/8 Inches|
|Capacity||16.46 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Counter Height|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TBB-24-60-SB-N6 Details
Keep all your beer, cider, and other popular drinks chilled to perfection with this Turbo Air TBB-24-60SB-N6 Super Deluxe 61" solid door narrow back bar refrigerator. From the renowned Super Deluxe series, this reliable back bar cooler boasts a narrow design that fits comfortably beneath countertops so that you have as much room as possible to navigate behind busy bars. The narrow configuration still incorporates impressive store space, offering lots of room for product organization with its 4 heavy-duty adjustable shelves. The refrigerator's doors are also ergonomically designed. They feature easy grip handles and a self-closing design, making it easy to reload product into the unit. Plus, the LED lighting makes identifying contents a breeze.
A black vinyl coated galvanized steel exterior is guaranteed to last and is supported by a heavy gauge stainless steel countertop that can conveniently be used as work space for garnish cutting and other drink preparation. The unit's interior is stainless steel with a galvanized steel top, giving you an interior that's a breeze to clean. Cleaning is also made simple by an air filter that helps protect the condenser from dust, allowing you to easily remove it from the front of the unit and vacuum it clean for incredibly simple maintenance. The cabinet also has a high density polyurethane insulation that consistently maintains temperatures between 33-38 degrees Fahrenheit.
This unit operates with a 1/5 hp side mount compressor that uses environmentally-friendly R600a refrigerant which has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 61 1/8"
Depth: 25 1/2"
Height: 40 5/8"
Width: 46 7/8"
Depth: 20 5/8"
Height: 30 3/8"
Capacity: 16.46 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TBB-24-60-SB-N6
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Other Products from this Line
Turbo Air TBB-24-48SG-N Super Deluxe 49" Glass Door Narrow Back Bar Refrigerator
Turbo Air TBB-24-60SG-N Super Deluxe 61" Glass Door Narrow Back Bar Refrigerator
Turbo Air TBB-24-72SB-N6 Super Deluxe 73" Solid Door Narrow Back Bar Refrigerator
Turbo Air TBB-24-72SG-N Super Deluxe 73" Glass Door Narrow Back Bar Refrigerator
Turbo Air TBB-24-48SB-N6 Super Deluxe 49" Solid Door Narrow Back Bar Refrigerator
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register