$4,645.59/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $139.37 back (13,937 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Styles:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Innovative self-cleaning condenser ensures efficient operation and sanitary use
- Top rail holds (12) 1/6" size food pans, 4" deep, and has a clear insulated lid
- Cold bunker forced-air system completely surrounds pans with cold air
- 9 1/2” deep, 1/2” thick cutting board provides ample workspace
- Uses eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant; 115V
Turbo Air Refrigeration TST-48SD-12M-N-CL Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 264 lb.
- 48 1/4 Inches
- 34 Inches
- 39 Inches
- Cutting Board Depth
- 9 1/2 Inches
- Cutting Board Height
- 1/2 Inches
- 4.4 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 1/6 Size Pan Capacity
- 12 Pans
- Access Type
- 15 cu. ft.
- With Casters
- Compressor Style
- Side / Rear Breathing
- Door Style
- Door Type
- Made in America
Self Cleaning Condenser
- Hinge Location
- 1/5 HP
- Installation Type
- Number of Doors
- 2 Doors
- Number of Shelves
- 1 Shelf
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Temperature Range
- 33 - 39 Degrees F
- Top Type
- Mega Top
- Prep Refrigeration
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program.
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TST-48SD-12M-N-CL Details
Easily assemble fresh, crisp salads and sandwiches with this Turbo Air Super Deluxe TST-48SD-12M-N-CL 48" 2 door mega top refrigeratedsandwich prep table with a clear lid! This heavy-duty unit boasts a stainless steel exterior with a galvanized back and bottom for long-lasting use to ensure streamlined service in your busy establishment. The top rail has an insulated clear lid to easily see product even when closed, and holds up to (12) 1/6 size food pans, 4" deep, with a full set of pans to get you started. Plus, it also includes a 9 1/2" deep, 1/2" thick high-density polyethylene cutting board as a space to prep orders and slice ingredients.
For efficient cooling, an innovative cold bunker, forced air system provides even cooling by completely surrounding the food pans with cold air. This directs air around the pan rail too, for excellent temperature retention. The powerful 1/5 hp refrigeration system runs on eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant to keep food at temperatures between 33 and 39 degrees Fahrenheit, which can be monitored using the easy-to-read electronic display.
This unit has extra cold storage with 2 foamed-in-place, CFC-free polyurethane insulated cabinets with one stainless steel shelf in each cabinet to organize product. With a stainless steel construction, the shelves will not rust or peel to maintain sanitary conditions. The cabinets also feature LED interior lighting to easily find product, and a fan control function to shut off the fan when the doors are open to maintain the cool interior temperature.
To maintain a clean unit, Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser has a mesh filter to catch dust and debris and has a rotating brush that removes any daily build-up. This not only prevents damage to the products inside, but also prevents overall system failure. This prep table also includes (4) 4" swivel casters, 2 with brakes, making it easy to move the table for cleaning and maintenance or to lock it in place for safe use. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 48 1/4"
Capacity: 15 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Need Parts & Accessories?
View replacements or accessories for Turbo Air Refrigeration TST-48SD-12M-N-CL
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TST-48SD-12M-N-CL
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register