Earn up to $299.22 back (29,922 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Features 8 shelves and bright LED lighting
- Exterior digital temperature panel
- Compressor-produced heat eliminates the need for a frame heater, conserving more energy than competitors
- Includes self-cleaning condenser for continuous cleaning and maintenance
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V
Turbo Air Refrigeration TGF-35SDHB-N Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 519 lb.
- 39 1/2 Inches
- 31 7/8 Inches
- 77 Inches
- Interior Width
- 35 5/8 Inches
- Interior Depth
- 27 1/2 Inches
- Interior Height
- 52 3/8 Inches
- 6.8 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Access Type
- 30.9 cu. ft.
- Compressor Location
- Bottom Mounted
- Door Style
- Door Type
- Energy Star Qualified
Self Cleaning Condenser
- Hinge Location
- 2/3 HP
- Installation Type
- Interior Color
- Number of Doors
- 2 Doors
- Number of Shelves
- 8 Shelves
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-20P
- Refrigerant Type
- Temperature Range
- -10 - 5 Degrees F
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TGF-35SDHB-N Details
Keep frozen goods in arms reach with this Turbo Air Super Deluxe TGF-35SDHB-N black swing 2 door freezer. Its triple pane heated glass doors ensure maximum product visibility and energy efficiency, while allowing for quick grab-and-go of frozen goods. To help you find products quickly, this freezer offers 8 shelves for storage and bright LED interior lighting that illuminates each food and encourages impulse sales.
Thanks to its HCFC-free polyurethane foam insulation and 2/3 hp compressor, this freezer holds a consistent temperature of -10 to 5 degrees Fahrenheit, perfect for preserving all frozen novelty treats. It uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, which has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-friendly choice for your business. For additional energy conservation, it doesn't require an electrical cabinet heater and maintains proper air circulation with fan control, saving at least 15% of energy and increasing the longevity of your compressor by up to 30%.
For added convenience, this freezer includes digital temperature control. With this feature, you have complete authority over the temperature of your frozen goods. If the doors are accidentally left open, an alarm will sound, notifying you of the issue before products begin to defrost. Not only does this save you time spent monitoring the freezer, it saves you money on purchasing new goods. Plus, this freezer can even self-diagnose for proper maintenance. Its self-cleaning condenser automatically removes any dust that has collected, preventing the system from failing. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 39 1/2"
Depth: 31 7/8"
Capacity: 30.9 cu. ft.
Width: 35 5/8"
Depth: 27 1/2"
Height: 52 3/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TGF-35SDHB-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register