$13,349.26/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $400.48 back (40,048 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Self-cleaning condenser system helps prevent service calls
- Pass-through design allows both kitchen and serving staff to access products simultaneously
- Half glass, half solid door design
- High-tech monitoring system alerts you if the door is open too long
- Energy-saving LED lights provide attractive, enhanced illumination of products
- 2/3 hp compressor
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
Turbo Air Refrigeration PRO-50R-GSH-PT-N Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 633 lb.
- 51 3/4 Inches
- 36 1/4 Inches
- 83 Inches
- Interior Width
- 47 3/4 Inches
- Interior Depth
- 31 1/2 Inches
- Interior Height
- 58 3/4 Inches
- 4.8 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Access Type
- 49 cu. ft.
- Compressor Location
- Top Mounted
- All Stainless Steel
- Door Style
- Door Type
- Dutch Half Doors
- With Dutch Half Doors
- LED Lighting
Made in America
Self Cleaning Condenser
- 2/3 HP
- Installation Type
- Number of Doors
- 8 Doors
- Number of Shelves
- 6 Shelves
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Temperature Range
- 33 - 38 Degrees F
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Turbo Air Refrigeration PRO-50R-GSH-PT-N Details
The Turbo Air PRO-50R-GSH-PT-N Pro Series 52" glass / solid half door pass-through refrigerator is ideal for institutional locations that need a reliable unit with a compact footprint. The pass-through design allows kitchen staff and servers to access food simultaneously, which increases efficiency and decreases production time. A high-tech monitoring system will alert you if a door is open longer than 30 seconds, and precise digital temperature controls give you maximum flexibility and peace of mind to keep your food products fresh and ready to use. Plus, the stainless steel exterior is both durable and easy to clean.
This unit also uses Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2-3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency.
For convenient storage and organization of all your refrigerated ingredients, this unit comes with six heavy-duty, stainless steel shelves. Its ergonomically-designed, easy-open doors help reduce worker fatigue for more comfortable use. The combined glass and solid door design allows you to keep your most commonly used products in the top glass sections for quick identification, while the solid lower sections can store bulky, less frequently used ingredients.
The 2/3 hp top-mounted compressor along with the unit's high-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation help maintain temperatures between 33-38 degrees Fahrenheit. This compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. For easy mobility throughout your food service facility, a set of 4" swivel casters is included. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 51 3/4"
Depth: 36 1/4"
Width: 47 3/4"
Depth: 31 1/2"
Height: 58 3/4"
Capacity: 49 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
Need Parts & Accessories?
View replacements or accessories for Turbo Air Refrigeration PRO-50R-GSH-PT-N
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration PRO-50R-GSH-PT-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register