$2,162.57/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $64.88 back (6,488 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- 1 self-closing door with recessed handle and magnetic gaskets
- LED interior lighting and 1 adjustable, heavy-duty shelf
- Stainless steel construction with high-density, CFC-free insulation
- Innovative self-cleaning condenser minimizes maintenance
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V, 1/6 hp
Turbo Air Refrigeration MUR-28-N Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 163 lb.
- 27 1/2 Inches
- 31 Inches
- 35 5/8 Inches
- 2.2 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Access Type
- Without Backsplash
- 6.8 cu. ft.
- Compressor Location
- Bottom Mounted
- Compressor Style
- Side / Rear Breathing
- Door Style
- Door Type
- LED Lighting
Self Cleaning Condenser
- Hinge Location
- 1/6 HP
- Number of Doors
- 1 Door
- Number of Shelves
- 1 Shelf
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Temperature Range
- 33 - 38 Degrees F
Customer questions about this product
- Why is there a step in the interior of this undercounter unit?
- This unit’s refrigeration system is located in the lower rear of the cabinet, causing the step in its interior. The step may decrease the inner depth of the cabinet's lower interior versus what is listed as its overall interior depth, so please check the unit’s specs and diagrams to ensure it will accommodate your storage needs.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Turbo Air Refrigeration MUR-28-N Details
The Turbo Air MUR-28-N M3 Series 28" undercounter refrigerator boasts a compact size and an ultra-efficient refrigeration system to keep all of your ingredients close at hand and ready for use! For convenient, comfortable use and reduced worker fatigue, the unit boasts an ergonomically designed, easy-open door with a recessed handle. This door is outfitted with a self-closing feature and magnetic gaskets for easy maintenance. It's also field reversible for easy installation.
This unit also features Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2 to 3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency.
With a 1/6 hp compressor that uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant, this refrigerator is a great, environmentally-responsible option; it has an incredible ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3. Plus, high-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation helps maintain temperatures while adding rigidity to the cabinet, too. These and other technical features ensure that the unit's temperature remains between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit at all times. And to monitor the temperature throughout the day, just check out the digital temperature display.
Boasting a stainless steel front, sides, and top, this undercounter refrigerator is also tough enough to handle the wear and tear of your commercial kitchen. It also features a stainless steel interior floor to ensure further durability and ease of cleaning. For convenient storage and organization of all your refrigerated ingredients, this unit comes with a heavy-duty, polyethylene-coated wire shelf, which is illuminated with bright LED lighting.
For easy mobility throughout your food service facility, a set of 4" swivel casters is included, great for maneuvering through cramped back-of-house spaces when needed. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 27 1/2"
Height: 35 5/8"
Capacity: 6.8 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration MUR-28-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register