- Top holds up to (18) 1/6 size food pans and features insulated pan cover
- Stainless steel exterior with 9 1/2" deep, full-length cutting board
- Interior LED lighting, stainless steel floor, and 2 adjustable, heavy-duty shelves
- Innovative self-cleaning condenser and forced air system
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V, 1/5 hp
Other Products from this Line
- Turbo Air MST-72-30-N M3 Series 72" 3 Door Mega Top Stainless Steel Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
- Turbo Air MST-28-12-N M3 Series 28" 1 Door Mega Top Stainless Steel Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
- Turbo Air MST-60-24-N M3 Series 60" 2 Door Mega Top Stainless Steel Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
|Turbo Air Refrigeration MST-48-18-N Specs|
|Width||48 1/4 Inches|
|Nominal Width||48 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||18 Pans|
|Capacity||15 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Features||Self Cleaning Condenser|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||2 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 39 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Mega Top|
Customer questions about this product
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration MST-48-18-N Details
Offering extra pan space and storage capacity, this Turbo Air MST-48-18-N 48" M3 series mega top refrigerated sandwich prep table helps you deliver the freshest salads and sandwiches! Perfect for sandwich shops and cafes that offer a wide selection of ingredients and toppings, this mega top adds efficiency and convenience to your establishment. Equipped with a 9 1/2" wide polyethylene cutting board and 2 adjustable, polyethylene-coated wire shelves, this prep table provides ample work space and storage. This unit also comes with (18) 1/6 size, 4" deep condiment food pans for the top section to keep your ingredients organized and easily accessible. Sandwich prep tables make it easy to keep your refrigerated ingredients close by as your staff works to assemble made-to-order subs and sandwiches.
Its innovative cold air compartment and gas condensate system help deliver consistent temperature control. The hot gas condensate system is specially treated to resist corrosion and prevent overflow of condensate water to ensure a safe, sanitary work environment. Thanks to a forced air system, cold air flows around the pan area to ensure that the proper temperature reaches the front, top, and rear of the pan to maintain safe food temperatures even when the lid is open. A digital control system allows you to easily monitor the temperature of this unit, which ranges from 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit. Plus, it uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant, which has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice.
Boasting a durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel interior and exterior, this unit is a long-lasting addition to your establishment. The ergonomically designed swing door has a self-closing feature and ABS sheet door liners to help ensure the door closes each and every time to resist condensation and temperature loss. The cabinet is insulated with CFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation for energy efficiency. The 1/5 hp compressor works to maintain consistent temperatures and the side mount compressor allows for easy maintenance.
This unit also features Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2 to 3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency. Unlike most refrigeration manufacturers, Turbo Air ships this unit with a package of casters, giving you the option to make your unit mobile if it's beneficial to your kitchen floor plan. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection.
Width: 48 1/4"
Capacity: 15 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration MST-48-18-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register