Turbo Air JURF-48-N 47 1/4" Dual Temperature Undercounter Refrigerator / Freezer - 9.07 Cu. Ft.
- Environmentally-safe R-290 refrigerant
- Hot gas condensate system reduces refrigerant leaks and corrosive damage
- High-density polyurethane insulated cabinet structure with (2) ergonomically designed doors
- Stainless steel exterior (galvanized back and bottom)
- Stainless steel and aluminum interior with (2) adjustable wire shelves
- Side-mounted compressor with front facing-ventilation system
You May Also Need
|Turbo Air Refrigeration JURF-48-N Specs|
|Width||47 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||28 1/2 Inches|
|Height||33 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||9.07 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Horsepower - Freezer||1/3 HP|
|Horsepower - Refrigerator||1/3 HP|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||2 Shelves|
|Temperature Range - Freezer||-10 - 0 Degrees F|
|Temperature Range - Refrigerator||33 - 39 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration JURF-48-N Details
Your cafe, pizza shop, or deli will save space and money with this Turbo Air JURF-48-N undercounter refrigerator / freezer. Featuring an innovative hot gas condensate system and a highly efficient compressor runs on eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. These components combine with a high-density CFC free polyurethane insulation in the cabinet structure and doors to boost efficiency and cut down on energy costs.
This unit is also built with the customer's convenience in mind. The compressor is positioned on the side of the unit for easy maintenance, plus the innovative front-facing ventilation system allows the unit to work efficiently in narrow spaces. The exterior cabinet boasts stainless steel (galvanized steel back and bottom), while the interior features a stainless steel floor with aluminum sides, ensuring the unit is easy to clean. Two adjustable, heavy duty, polyethylene coated wire shelves complete the refrigerator / freezer interiors. Also, the ergonomically designed doors effortlessly open, are self-closing, and feature one-piece magnetic gaskets that are easily removable for cleaning and replacing.
Refrigerator holds 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit for best food preservation and freezer holds -10 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit for best frozen food preservation.
Interior Cabinet Capacities:
Refrigerator: 4.48 Cu. Ft.
Freezer: 4.59 Cu. Ft.
Length: 47 1/4"
Width: 28 1/2"
Height: 33 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration JURF-48-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:hold helpful height great garde freezer floor experienced deal cream
I use this refrigerator for my garde manger/pastry station. It is helpful because one of the sides is actually a freezer, so it can hold ice cream. I have experienced a great deal of leakage. The repairman informed me that it was because our floor isn't level. The trouble with this unit is that the wheels can't be adjusted for height.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register