$3,221.44/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $96.64 back (9,664 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Stainless steel design includes 2 self-closing doors with recessed, ergonomic handles
- LED interior lighting and 2 adjustable, heavy-duty shelves
- Corrosion-resistant hot gas condensate system and easy-to-access, side-mount compressor
- Front grill is easy to remove and clean with included cleaning brush kit
- Uses eco-friendly R600a refrigerant; 115V, 3/8 hp
Other Products from this Line
Turbo Air Refrigeration JUR-48-N6 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 222 lb.
- 47 1/4 Inches
- 28 1/2 Inches
- 33 3/4 Inches
- 1.7 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Access Type
- Without Backsplash
- 9.9 cu. ft.
- Compressor Location
- Side Mounted
- Compressor Style
- Front Breathing
- Door Style
- Door Type
- Energy Star Qualified
- Hinge Location
- 3/8 HP
- Number of Doors
- 2 Doors
- Number of Shelves
- 2 Shelves
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Temperature Range
- 33 - 39 Degrees F
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- Why is there a step in the interior of this undercounter unit?
- This unit’s refrigeration system is located in the lower rear of the cabinet, causing the step in its interior. The step may decrease the inner depth of the cabinet's lower interior versus what is listed as its overall interior depth, so please check the unit’s specs and diagrams to ensure it will accommodate your storage needs.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
Turbo Air Refrigeration JUR-48-N6 Details
The Turbo Air JUR-48-N6 J Series 48" solid door undercounter refrigerator with side mounted compressor boasts a compact size and an ultra-efficient refrigeration system to keep all of your ingredients close at hand! Its side mounted compressor system makes maintenance easy, since it doesn't need to be moved or pulled away from the wall. Plus, it's also front-breathing, allowing the unit to be installed in narrow spaces.
Boasting a stainless steel front, sides, and top, this undercounter refrigerator is tough enough to handle the wear and tear of harsh commercial environments. It also features a stainless steel interior floor to ensure further durability and to prevent rusting from the inevitable spill or leak. For convenient organization, 2 heavy-duty shelves are included, which are adjustable and well lit with bright, LED lighting. The unit's 2 ergonomically designed, easy-open doors ensure convenient and comfortable access. They're even outfitted with magnetic gaskets for easy cleaning and replacement.
Designed for energy efficiency, this refrigerator features a 3/8 hp compressor that uses eco-friendly R600a refrigerant. This refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it a smart, environmentally-responsible option. High-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation helps maintain temperatures while adding overall rigidity to the cabinet. These and other technical features ensure that the unit's temperature remains between 33 and 39 degrees Fahrenheit at all times. And to monitor the temperature throughout the day, just check out the exterior digital temperature display.
Easy to use and safe in operation, the refrigerator is engineered with a hot gas condensate system that prevents overflow of condensate water, ensures longevity, and prevents corrosion. Plus, a set of 4" casters make the unit mobile, and because they swivel, they make it easy to navigate through tight hallways and other small back-of-house spaces. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 47 1/4"
Depth: 28 1/2"
Height: 33 3/4"
Capacity: 9.9 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration JUR-48-N6
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register