Turbo Air JST-72 72" 3 Door Side Mount Compressor Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
- Top holds (18) 1/6 size pans (included)
- 9 1/2" cutting board provides convenient work space
- Ergonomically designed door
- Adjustable shelves allows for easy organization
- Side mount compressor allows for a shallower depth when space is at a premium
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- 4" swivel casters; 115V
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Turbo Air Refrigeration
Turbo Air 30265H0100 Equivalent 2 1/2" Swivel Stem Caster
Turbo Air 30265H0200 Equivalent 2 1/2" Swivel Stem Caster with Brake
Turbo Air BR89000102 Coated Wire Shelf - 17 1/4" x 18"
Turbo Air BR99000102 Coated Wire Middle Shelf - 17 3/4" x 19"
Turbo Air BS81900401 Equivalent 70 7/8" x 9 1/2" Cutting Board
Turbo Air M725200100 Left Cutting Board Bracket
Turbo Air M725200101 Right Cutting Board Bracket
The J Series food prep tables from Turbo Air are packed with innovative, ultra-convenient features to make assembling your culinary creations easier than ever before! Watch this video for more information.
|Turbo Air Refrigeration JST-72 Specs|
|Width||70 7/8 Inches|
|Depth||28 1/2 Inches|
|Height||41 5/8 Inches|
|Nominal Width||72 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||18 Pans|
|Capacity||18 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 39 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Standard Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is less than 34"; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- Always refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
Turbo Air Refrigeration JST-72 Details
Deliver the freshest salads and sandwiches with this Turbo Air JST-72 72" J series refrigerated salad / sandwich prep table with side mount compressor! Equipped with a 9 1/2" wide polyethylene cutting board and three adjustable, polyethylene-coated wire shelves, this prep table provides ample work space and storage. This unit also comes with eighteen standard 4" deep (1/6 size) condiment food pans for the top section to keep your ingredients organized and easily accessible. Salad / sandwich prep tables make it easy to keep your refrigerated ingredients close by as your staff works to assemble made-to-order salads, subs, and sandwiches.
Its innovative cold air compartment and gas condensate system help deliver consistent temperature control. The hot gas condensate system is specially treated to resist corrosion and prevent overflow of condensate water to ensure a safe, sanitary work environment. A digital temperature control system allows you to monitor the internal temperature of this unit to ensure food products are being stored at a safe cold food temperature.
Boasting a durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel interior and exterior, this unit is a long-lasting addition to your establishment. Thanks to the ergonomically designed swing doors, it's easy to load and unload the cabinet. Plus, the self-closing feature and ABS sheet door liners helps ensure the doors close each and every time to resist condensation and temperature loss. The cabinet is insulated with CFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation for energy efficiency. The 1/4 hp compressor works to maintain consistent temperatures and the side mount compressor allows for easy maintenance.
An easy-open grill and condenser cleaning brush kit make it easy to maintain your unit. Keeping your condenser clean helps reduce service calls and helps extend the life of your salad / sandwich prep table. Unlike most refrigeration manufacturers, Turbo Air ships this unit with a package of casters, giving you the option to make your unit mobile if it's beneficial to your kitchen floor plan. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection.
Width: 70 7/8"
Depth: 28 1/2"
Height: 41 5/8"
Capacity: 18 cu. ft.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for Turbo Air Refrigeration JST-72
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; vendor may also charge additional fees for shipment to residential locations. If this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!