$3,667.77/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $110.03 back (11,003 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Holds (24) 1/6 size, 4" deep food pans (included)
- Cold Air Compartment keeps pans evenly chilled to preserve food's freshness
- Pan rail compartment isolates pans from the reach-in area to prevent spills
- Includes a 9 1/2" deep, 1/2" thick cutting board for quick and easy prep
- Eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 3/8 hp, 115V
Turbo Air Refrigeration EST-60-24-N-V Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 352 lb.
- 60 1/4 Inches
- 33 7/8 Inches
- 39 Inches
- Nominal Width
- 60 Inches
- Cutting Board Depth
- 9 1/2 Inches
- Cutting Board Height
- 1/2 Inches
- 4.4 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 1/6 Size Pan Capacity
- 24 Pans
- Access Type
- 16 cu. ft.
- With Casters
- Compressor Style
- Side / Rear Breathing
- Door Style
- Door Type
- Hinge Location
- 3/8 HP
- Number of 1/6 Size Pans Included
- 24 Pans
- Number of Doors
- 2 Doors
- Number of Shelves
- 2 Shelves
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Counter Height
- Temperature Range
- 33 - 39 Degrees F
- Top Type
- Mega Top
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program.
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration EST-60-24-N-V Details
Outfit your restaurant with this Turbo Air EST-60-24-N E-line 60 1/4" 2 door mega top refrigerated salad prep table! With its aluminum exterior, galvanized steel back and bottom, stainless steel floor, and aluminum interior, this prep table is designed to be an economical but durable and easy-to-clean option for cafes, diners, and restaurants. It has a mega top design that can hold up to (24) 1/6 size, 4" deep pans that come included with the refrigerator so you can get set up to start serving freshly-made salads or sandwiches right away.
This model has Cold Air Compartment technology that maintains the temperatures of the food pans evenly for longer food product life and freshness. Beneath the pans, the compartment isolates them from the refrigerated storage compartment below to reduce the chances of damage from spills. This unit also has a 9 1/2" deep, 1/2" thick cutting board that runs the length of the refrigerator to provide convenient prep space.
So you can store additional ingredients close by, this prep refrigerator has a refrigerated base with high-density polyurethane insulation and two adjustable, heavy-duty shelves. This refrigerator holds temperatures between 33 and 39 degrees Fahrenheit to keep food safe and fresh. The entire refrigeration system offers 3/8 hp of power and runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
To make it easier to move this refrigerator for cleaning, it comes with 4" diameter swivel casters with locks on the front casters. A 115V electrical connection is required to operate this refrigerator.
Width: 60 1/4"
Depth: 33 7/8"
Capacity: 16 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration EST-60-24-N-V
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register