$792.00/EachShips free with Plus
Login or enter your email to be instantly sent the price!
Start a Live Chat with a Customer Service rep to receive the price!
Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST.
Earn up to $23.76 back (2,376 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- 3/4" NPT female connections
- Includes 3/4" check valves and 3/4" globe valves with color-coded handles
- 41.94 GPM at 60 PSI; total pressure range from 20 to 125 PSI
- 40 - 200 degrees Fahrenheit temperature range
- Rust-resistant, chrome-plated brass
T&S Brass and Bronze Works MV-0771-12C Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 12.86 lb.
- Faucet Centers
- 5 Inches
- Made in America
- Mixing Valves
- Water Inlet Size
- 3/4 Inches
Customer questions about this product
- Does this item have any additional agency approvals and certifications?
- There are a wide range of regulations that govern plumbing code! We attempt to list any current certification marks with an official logo on the product page for your convenience. However, additional approvals, codes, and standards this product adheres to may be listed on the product specsheet.
T&S Brass and Bronze Works MV-0771-12C Details
This T&S MV-0771-12C wall mounted 3/4" mixing valve assembly ensures that water is dispensed at safe and predictable temperatures. It features two 3/4" globe valves, one with a red handle for hot water and one with a blue handle for cold water. With these valves, the assembly dispenses water at temperatures between 40 and 200 degrees Fahrenheit, which is great for commercial washdown stations. The 3/4" NPT female outlet connects the assembly to other plumbing components.
To accommodate a range of applications and needs, the assembly is designed for water flowing at 20 to 125 PSI; at 60 PSI, it discharges 41.94 GPM of water for great efficiency. For water safety, it also includes two 3/4" check valves to prevent backflow.
Made with chrome-plated brass, the assembly is amply rust-resistant for reliable, long-lasting use. It's designed for space-efficient wall mounting too, requiring holes to be punched on 5" centers for installation.
Depth: 6 3/4"
Height: 14 3/4"
Faucet Centers: 5"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
T&S Brass and Bronze Works MV-0771-12C
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register