T&S Brass 011617-25NS Cold LTC Cerama Cartridge Assembly with Check Valve and Escutcheon Bonnet
- 20 - 125 PSI; 6.10 GPM at 60 PSI
- Made of ceramic for greater durability
- For temperatures between 40 and 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Check valve helps prevent back flow
- Escutcheon bonnet creates a neat, professional appearance around the faucet
T&S Brass and Bronze Works
Customer questions about this product
- Does this item have any additional agency approvals and certifications?
- There are a wide range of regulations that govern plumbing code! We attempt to list any current certification marks with an official logo on the product page for your convenience. However, additional approvals, codes, and standards this product adheres to may be listed on the product specsheet.
T&S Brass and Bronze Works 0011617-25NS Details
This T&S Brass 011617-25NS cold LTC cerama cartridge assembly includes a check valve and escutcheon bonnet. Because it's made of ceramic, it's a durable, long-lasting solution and helps reduce the likelihood of leaks.
Though compatible with most T&S faucets with a bonnet-style cartridge, this assembly is intended for use with faucets that dispense water from 20 - 125 PSI at temperatures between 40 and 180 degrees Fahrenheit. When the water flows at 60 PSI, the assembly helps dispense at 6.10 GPM.
The check valve feature prevents back flow to keep water flowing safely in one direction. At the same time, the escutcheon bonnet seals the faucet to the sink for a neat, professional appearance.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register