- 3 1/2" sink openings
- 2” NPT / 1 1/2” FPT drain outlet
- T&S B-3990-3KIT 3" Handle Extension Kit for T&S Modular Pull Waste Valves
- T&S B-3990-5KIT 5" Handle Extension Kit for T&S Modular Pull Waste Valves
- T&S 017670-45 Waste Valve Installation Tool
- T&S 010385-45 3" Flat Strainer Replacement for T&S Waste Valves with 3" Sink Openings
- T&S 010387-45 3 1/2" Basket Strainer for T&S Waste Valves with 3 1/2" Sink Openings
|T&S Brass and Bronze Works B-3992-01 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||7.7 lb.|
|Basket Drain Size||3 1/2 Inches|
|Features||Made in America|
|Type||Modular Pull Waste Valves|
Customer questions about this product
- Does this item have any additional agency approvals and certifications?
- There are a wide range of regulations that govern plumbing code! We attempt to list any current certification marks with an official logo on the product page for your convenience. However, additional approvals, codes, and standards this product adheres to may be listed on the product specsheet.
T&S Brass and Bronze Works B-3992-01 Details
This T&S B-3992-01 pull waste valve helps you avoid contact with dirty water and sharp, unseen objects by allowing you to drain and stop water from draining out of a sink without reaching your arm into the water! This unit's unique, modular design allows you to quickly and conveniently service your sink without removing the waste valve, and operation couldn't be easier! Simply pull the handle toward you to open the drain, or push it away to close the drain. An overflow assembly prevents unsanitary and dangerous overflow even if the drain is closed, while a removable snap-in strainer helps prevent your drain from becoming clogged.
The T&S B-3992-01 modular pull waste valve has a 2" NPT male x 1 1/2" NPT female drain outlet and is made for 3 1/2" sink openings.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
T&S Brass and Bronze Works B-3992-01
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register