- For 3 1/2" sink openings
- 2" NPT male x 1 1/2" NPT female outlet
- Short lever handle with heat-resistant plastic grip
- Overflow tube assembly
- Snap-in removable strainer
- Chrome plated brass body
- Stainless steel handle and strainer
T&S Brass and Bronze Works B-3972-01-XS Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 7.7 lb.
- Lever Waste Valves
Customer questions about this product
- Does this item have any additional agency approvals and certifications?
- There are a wide range of regulations that govern plumbing code! We attempt to list any current certification marks with an official logo on the product page for your convenience. However, additional approvals, codes, and standards this product adheres to may be listed on the product specsheet.
T&S Brass and Bronze Works B-3972-01-XS Details
This T&S B-3972-01-XS lever waste valve helps you avoid contact with dirty water and sharp, unseen objects by allowing you to drain your sink without reaching your arm into the water! The lever handle's heat-resistant plastic grip is used to close and open the drain.
An overflow assembly prevents unsanitary and dangerous overflow even if the drain is closed, while a removable snap-in strainer helps prevent your drain from becoming clogged. This waste valve is designed to work with 3 1/2" sink openings and features a 2" NPT male x 1 1/2" NPT female outlet.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 (Certified by CSA)
This item is certified by CSA to meet the drinking water system component standards for Canada and the United States outlined in NSF/ANSI/CAN 61.
NSF/ANSI/CAN 372 (Certified by CSA)
This item is certified by CSA to meet the drinking water system component lead content standards for Canada and the United States outlined in NSF/ANSI/CAN 372.
Need Parts & Accessories?
View replacements or accessories for T&S Brass and Bronze Works B-3972-01-XS
Resources and Downloads for
T&S Brass and Bronze Works B-3972-01-XS
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register