T&S B-2455-CR-C Wall Mounted 33 1/4" High Pre-Rinse Faucet with Adjustable 8" Centers, Low Flow Spray Valve, 44" Hose, 12" Wall Bracket, and Installation Kit
- 8" centers, adjustable from 7 3/4" to 8 1/4"; 1/2" NPT female inlets with 2" flange
- 44" flex hose; 0.65 GPM B-0107-C low flow spray valve
- Lever handles with color coded indexes
- Cerama ceramic cartridges; check valves; withstands temperatures up to 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Includes 12" wall bracket and supply nipples; 33 1/4" overall height
- Chrome plated brass construction
- EPAct 2005 Compliant
T&S Brass and Bronze Works
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Hose Length||44 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Pre Rinse Unit Type||Hose and Spring|
|Spray Valve Flow Rate||0.65 GPM|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the maximum operating water temperature with this faucet?
- This faucet has a maximum operating temperature of 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- I have a chemical injection system on my compartment sink. Can I use my pre-rinse faucet to supply water to it?
- Yes! Item B-TEE-RGD is a rigid tee assembly that installs easily into an existing T&S pre-rinse faucet (or you can use it on a brand new faucet) and provides you with a means to deliver water to a chemical injection system, or other, similar sink accessories that may require a water supply.
- How is the pre-rinse hose length measured?
- Unless otherwise specified, the quoted hose length includes any grips or connectors at the end of the hose, so the actual working length of the hose may be slightly less than described. Please refer to the product's specsheet for more detailed dimensions.
This T&S B-2455-CR-C wall mounted pre-rinse faucet features a 44" flex hose and spring design that provides plenty of versatility in a variety of warewashing applications! A 0.65 GPM low flow spray valve makes it easy to clear food debris off of dishes before washing them, while conserving water and saving you money on your utility bill. To make installation easy, it also boasts 1/2" NPT female inlets on 8" adjustable centers.
- 44" flex hose with spring is great for many pre-rinse applications
- 0.65 GPM spray valve (B-0107-C) with ergonomic squeeze handle
- Lever handles with color coded indexes for durability and easy operation
- Cerama ceramic cartridges provide excellent durability and leak-resistance since there is no seat washer, while using up to 20% less water than compression cartridges; check valves are included
- Includes wall bracket for added support; installation kit with supply nipples
- 33 1/4" overall height
- Durable chrome plated brass construction
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!