T&S B-2250-BC 31" High Pre-Rinse Unit with Low Flow Spray Valve, 44" Hose, and 6" Wall Bracket
- 3/8" NPT male connection
- 44" flex hose; 0.65 GPM B-0107-C low flow spray valve
- Includes 6" wall bracket; 31" overall height
- Chrome plated brass construction
- EPAct 2005 Compliant
T&S Brass and Bronze Works
Customer questions about this product
- I have a chemical injection system on my compartment sink. Can I use my pre-rinse faucet to supply water to it?
- Yes! Item B-TEE-RGD is a rigid tee assembly that installs easily into an existing T&S pre-rinse faucet (or you can use it on a brand new faucet) and provides you with a means to deliver water to a chemical injection system, or other, similar sink accessories that may require a water supply.
T&S Brass and Bronze Works B-2250-BC Details
This T&S B-2250-BC pre-rinse unit features a 44" flex hose and spring design that provides plenty of versatility in a variety of warewashing applications! A 0.65 GPM low flow spray valve makes it easy to clear food debris off of dishes before washing them, while conserving water and saving you money on your utility bill. To make installation easy, this faucet also comes with a single 3/8" NPT connection.
- 44" flex hose with spring is great for many pre-rinse applications
- 0.65 GPM spray valve (B-0107-C) with ergonomic squeeze handle
- Includes wall bracket for added support
- 31" overall height
- Durable chrome plated brass construction
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!