T&S B-0954 1.15 GPM Angled Spray Valve with 72" Stainless Steel Hose and 1/2" NPT Male Connection
- 1.15 GPM
- Angled spray valve with hold-down ring and heat-resistant handle
- 72" stainless steel flex hose with 1/2" NPT male connection
- Valve body made from chrome-plated brass
T&S Brass and Bronze Works
Get easy step-by-step instructions on how to perform repairs and replacements on your T&S pre-rinse units. Everything is clearly laid out so you can understand every step of the process with ease.
Leaky plumbing doesn't have to be a major time sink - in fact, it's pretty easy to diagnose! Watch this video for more information on how to troubleshoot leaks around your faucets and pre-rinse units.
Through easy water conservation efforts, you can save money in total operating costs, resulting in more money to invest in your business. From ceramic cartridges to aerators and spray valves, T&S offers a range of products engineered to help conserve water, save money, and promote overall efficiency.
Watch this video to learn more about the benefits of T&S' pre-rinse add-ons!
Learn how T&S Brass works to provide you with high-quality products and superior service! With over 60 years of experience, they have the plumbing solutions you need for your business.
|T&S Brass and Bronze Works B-0954 Specs|
|Hose Length||72 Inches|
|Flow Rate||1.15 GPM|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How is the pre-rinse hose length measured?
- Unless otherwise specified, the quoted hose length includes any grips or connectors at the end of the hose, so the actual working length of the hose may be slightly less than described. Please refer to the product's specsheet for more detailed dimensions.
- Can I get a spray valve with a higher flow rate (GPM)?
- A: The maximum flow rate for all commercial pre-rinse spray valves produced after January 28, 2019 is 1.28 GPM – more specific regulations may apply based on the valve’s spray force in ounce-force (ozf).
Product Class 1 (5 ozf or less) – Max Flow Rate: 1 GPM
Product Class 2 (5.01 - 8 ozf) – Max Flow Rate: 1.2 GPM
Product Class 3 (over 8 ozf) – Max Flow Rate: 1.28 GPM
These regulations do not impact spray valves made before January 28, 2019, and are implemented by the US Department of Energy in an effort to improve energy conservation.
- Does this item have any additional agency approvals and certifications?
- There are a wide range of regulations that govern plumbing code! We attempt to list any current certification marks with an official logo on the product page for your convenience. However, additional approvals, codes, and standards this product adheres to may be listed on the product specsheet.
T&S Brass and Bronze Works B-0954 Details
The T&S B-0954 spray valve is designed to provide superior performance and durability that you can count on, whether you're using it in a brand new installation or replacing a broken part. It boasts a flow rate of 1.15 GPM (at 60 psi) and comes with an angled head and heat-resistant handle for increased comfort during use. The valve comes with a hold-down ring so that you don't have to hold down the trigger constantly, further increasing ergonomics and reducing operator fatigue. The 72" stainless steel hose gives you plenty of mobility no matter where you choose to use this spray valve. It boasts a 1/2" NPT male connection and the valve body is made from chrome-plated brass for superior durability.
T&S has been providing commercial applications with innovative plumbing solutions for all of their most pressing needs for more than 70 years! Whether a fixture is needed for handwashing stations, potwashing stations, laboratories, glass fillers, or grooming operations, T&S has the reliable products you need for consistent performance that will withstand the rigors of everyday commercial use. Their catalog features everything from faucets to sinks, dipper wells, and virtually any gas or water connection you might need. For unrivaled selection and quality, check out T&S for all of your plumbing needs!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register