- Single inlet
- 1 GPM rosespray aerator
- Metering cartridge
- Vandal-resistant push button cap
- 1/2" NPT female inlet
- Polished chrome-plated brass body
|T&S Brass and Bronze Works B-0800-F10 Specs|
|Faucet Centers||Single Inlet|
|Flow Rate||1 GPM|
|Handle Type||Push Button|
|Mounting Style||Wall Mounted|
Customer questions about this product
- What measurements do I need to install a faucet?
- When installing a faucet, these are some of the most common measurements you’ll need:
Faucet Centers: If your faucet has a base with 2 inlets, measure the distance from the center of one inlet to the center of the other. This number must match the spacing of your building’s water lines (adjustable centers will help with the spacing). If mounting through the backsplash on a sink, the center measurement must also fit within the pre-drilled mounting holes.
Flex Hoses: If your faucet has flex hoses make sure that they will reach your building’s water lines.
Spout length: Make sure that the faucet spout will fit comfortably over your sink bowl and not extend too far / not far enough. If you plan to use a swing spout over a multi-bowl sink, make sure it will reach all of the bowls.
- Does this item have any additional agency approvals and certifications?
- There are a wide range of regulations that govern plumbing code! We attempt to list any current certification marks with an official logo on the product page for your convenience. However, additional approvals, codes, and standards this product adheres to may be listed on the product specsheet.
T&S Brass and Bronze Works B-0800-F10 Details
This T&S B-0800-F10 deck mounted single temperature faucet is the perfect solution when you need a reliable water fixture for hand-washing in your facility. Metering faucets are ideal for lavatory applications because the push button cap activates the water flow for a set amount of time, saving water and utility costs. The metering cycle on this faucet is adjustable between 10 and 30 seconds, and the push button cap is vandal-resistant.
Thanks to a 1 GPM rosespray aerator, the spout delivers gentle water flow that's perfect for hand-washing. Additionally, this faucet is engineered for maximum durability and uses a metering cartridge to control the cycle. T&S cartridges are designed with efficiency and convenience in mind, allowing you to swap out one piece in the event of a leak, instead of replacing multiple moving parts.
This item meets the criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), helping make your restaurant more accessible to people with disabilities.
Leave a review of this product!