$135.57/EachShips free with Plus
Login or enter your email to be instantly sent the price!
Start a Live Chat with a Customer Service rep to receive the price!
Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST.
- 3 3/8" centers; adjustable from 3 1/8" to 3 5/8"; 1/2" NPT female inlets with 2" flange
- Nozzle sold separately; 3/8"-18 NPT swivel female outlet
- Lever handles
- Chrome plated brass construction
T&S Brass and Bronze Works B-0346-LN Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 3.94 lb.
- Faucet Centers
- 3 3/8 Inches
- Made in America
- Mounting Style
- Wall Mounted
- Mounting Type
- Spout Type
Customer questions about this product
- Does this item have any additional agency approvals and certifications?
- There are a wide range of regulations that govern plumbing code! We attempt to list any current certification marks with an official logo on the product page for your convenience. However, additional approvals, codes, and standards this product adheres to may be listed on the product specsheet.
T&S Brass and Bronze Works B-0346-LN Details
This T&S B-0346-LN wall mounted double pantry faucet base is great for replacing a broken or worn out faucet base, or pair it with a compatible nozzle to create a brand new water fixture! This faucet features adjustable 3 3/8" centers with 1/2" NPT female connections for fast and easy installation.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 (Certified by CSA)
This item is certified by CSA to meet the drinking water system component standards for Canada and the United States outlined in NSF/ANSI/CAN 61.
NSF/ANSI/CAN 372 (Certified by CSA)
This item is certified by CSA to meet the drinking water system component lead content standards for Canada and the United States outlined in NSF/ANSI/CAN 372.
Resources and Downloads for
T&S Brass and Bronze Works B-0346-LN
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register