$176.00/EachShips free with Plus
Login or enter your email to be instantly sent the price!
Start a Live Chat with a Customer Service rep to receive the price!
Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST.
Earn up to $5.28 back (528 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- 8" centers; 1/2" NPT male "CC" inlets
- 133X swivel gooseneck; 10 3/4" overall height; 5 11/16" spread, stream regulator
- Lever handles
- Eterna compression cartridges; can withstand water temperatures up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Chrome plated brass construction
T&S Brass and Bronze Works B-0331-CC Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 4.9 lb.
- Spout Length
- 5 11/16 Inches
- Spout Height
- 10 3/4 Inches
- Faucet Centers
- 8 Inches
- ADA Compliant
Made in America
- Maximum Water Temperature
- 180 Degrees F
- Mounting Style
- Wall Mounted
- Spout Type
Customer questions about this product
- Does this item have any additional agency approvals and certifications?
- There are a wide range of regulations that govern plumbing code! We attempt to list any current certification marks with an official logo on the product page for your convenience. However, additional approvals, codes, and standards this product adheres to may be listed on the product specsheet.
T&S Brass and Bronze Works B-0331-CC Details
Install a convenient and useful water fixture in your business with the T&S B-0331-CC wall mount faucet! This faucet features 8" centers with 1/2" NPT CC male connections for fast and easy installation. Its 10 3/4" high gooseneck provides excellent water flow, Eterna compression cartridges provide excellent durability thanks to a solid brass spindle and body, and also make this faucet great for a variety of applications, even when the water supply contains some sand or grit. For maximum water flow with minimal backsplash, this faucet also includes a stream regulator.
This item meets the criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), helping make your restaurant more accessible to people with disabilities.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 (Certified by CSA)
This item is certified by CSA to meet the drinking water system component standards for Canada and the United States outlined in NSF/ANSI/CAN 61.
NSF/ANSI/CAN 372 (Certified by CSA)
This item is certified by CSA to meet the drinking water system component lead content standards for Canada and the United States outlined in NSF/ANSI/CAN 372.
Resources and Downloads for
T&S Brass and Bronze Works B-0331-CC
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register