T&S B-0300-A16-WD Deck Mounted Pre-Rinse Faucet with Flex Inlets, Angled Low Flow Spray Valve, 60" Hose, 16" Add-On Faucet, 90 Degree Swivel Adapter and Vacuum Breaker
- Single hole base; 1/2" NPSM male inlet flex hoses (5/8" compression fittings)
- 60" flex hose; 0.65 GPM B-0107-C35 spray valve
- Lever handles with color coded indexes
- Eterna compression cartridges with spring checks; can withstand water temperatures up to 140 degrees
- Includes 16" add-on faucet, 90 degree swivel adapter, and vacuum breaker
- Chrome plated brass construction
- EPAct 2005 Compliant
T&S Brass and Bronze Works
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Hose Length||60 Inches|
|Add-On Faucet||16 Inches|
|Faucet Centers||Flex Inlets|
|Installation Features||Vacuum Breaker|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Water Temperature||140 Degrees F|
|Pre Rinse Unit Type||No Riser|
|Spray Valve Features||Angled|
|Spray Valve Flow Rate||0.65 GPM|
Customer questions about this product
- I have a chemical injection system on my compartment sink. Can I use my pre-rinse faucet to supply water to it?
- Yes! Item B-TEE-RGD is a rigid tee assembly that installs easily into an existing T&S pre-rinse faucet (or you can use it on a brand new faucet) and provides you with a means to deliver water to a chemical injection system, or other, similar sink accessories that may require a water supply.
- How is the pre-rinse hose length measured?
- Unless otherwise specified, the quoted hose length includes any grips or connectors at the end of the hose, so the actual working length of the hose may be slightly less than described. Please refer to the product's specsheet for more detailed dimensions.
This T&S B-0300-A16-WD deck mounted pre-rinse faucet features a 90 degree swivel adapter and 60" flex hose that gives you maximum flexibility and reach for a variety of tasks! A 0.65 GPM low flow spray valve delivers water right where you need it, while conserving water and saving you money on your utility bill. It also features an angled design for ergonomic use and less fatigue on the hands. Additionally, a 16" add-on swing faucet makes your sink even more versatile, allowing you to switch between the pre-rinse setup and normal faucet depending on what you need! To make installation easy, it also boasts 1/2" NPSM male inlets on 18" flexible connector hoses. Removable compression fittings for 5/8" copper tubing are provided.
- 60" flex hose is great for many pre-rinse applications
- 0.65 GPM spray valve (B-0107-C35) with ergonomic squeeze handle and angled design
- Lever handles with color coded indexes for durability and easy operation
- Eterna compression cartridges provide excellent durability; solid brass spindle and body; spring checks are included
- 16" add-on swing faucet is perfect for times when you need water but don't need a pre-rinse faucet
- Includes vacuum breaker to prevent backflow
- Durable chrome plated brass construction
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register