T&S B-0200-LN Deck Mounted Single Hole Pantry Faucet Base with Flex Inlets, Swivel Outlet, and Eterna Cartridges
- Single hole base with 2 1/4" flange; 1/2" NPT male inlet flex hoses (5/8" compression fittings)
- Nozzle sold separately; swivel outlet accepts standard T&S swing nozzle assemblies
- Lever handles with color coded indexes
- Eterna compression cartridges; can withstand water temperatures up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Chrome plated brass construction
T&S Brass and Bronze Works
|T&S Brass and Bronze Works B-0200-LN Specs|
|Faucet Centers||Flex Inlets|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Style||Deck Mounted|
T&S Brass and Bronze Works B-0200-LN Details
This T&S B-0200-LN deck mounted single hole double pantry faucet base is great for replacing a broken or worn out faucet base, or pair it with a compatible nozzle to create a brand new water fixture! This pantry faucet comes with 1/2" NPT male threads on 18" flex line inlets, and removable compression fittings for 5/8" copper tubing are provided. Additionally, Eterna compression cartridges provide excellent durability thanks to a solid brass spindle and body, and also make this faucet great for a variety of applications.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), helping make your restaurant more accessible to people with disabilities.
Get paid to review this product!