T&S B-0169-102C-96H Wall Mounted Pre-Rinse Faucet with Single Inlet, 90 Degree Spray Valve, 4-Arm Handle, 96" Hose, Vacuum Breaker, and Wall Hook
- Single hole base with 2" flange; 1/2" NPT female inlet
- 96" flex hose; 2.2 GPM 009937-40 spray valve
- 4-arm handle with color coded index
- Eterna compression cartridge with spring check; can withstand water temperatures up to 140 degrees
- Includes vacuum breaker and wall hook
- Chrome plated brass construction
T&S Brass and Bronze Works
You May Also Need
Leaky plumbing doesn't have to be a major time sink - in fact, it's pretty easy to diagnose! Watch this video for more information on how to troubleshoot leaks around your faucets and pre-rinse units.
Through easy water conservation efforts, you can save money in total operating costs, resulting in more money to invest in your business. From ceramic cartridges to aerators and spray valves, T&S offers a range of products engineered to help conserve water, save money, and promote overall efficiency.
Water is becoming a more and more limited commodity around the world, making water conservation more important than ever. With T&S faucets and aerators, you can easily reduce water consumption, thereby minimizing overall operation costs. This video explains how T&S can help you save.
Replacing a competitor's faucet with a T&S one is easier than ever thanks to T&S wall mount adapters! Watch this video for more information.
Watch this video to learn more about the benefits of T&S' pre-rinse add-ons!
This video goes over the simple process of installing or converting a T&S pre-rinse unit. With 2 easy procedures, these faucets are sure to ease your experience.
Learn how T&S Brass works to provide you with high-quality products and superior service! With over 60 years of experience, they have the plumbing solutions you need for your business.
|T&S Brass and Bronze Works B-0169-102C-96H Specs|
|Hose Length||96 Inches|
|Faucet Centers||Single Inlet|
|Handle Type||4 Arm|
|Installation Features||Vacuum Breaker|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Water Temperature||140 Degrees F|
|Mounting Style||Wall Mounted|
|Pre Rinse Unit Type||No Riser|
|Spray Valve Flow Rate||2.2 GPM|
Customer questions about this product
- I have a chemical injection system on my compartment sink. Can I use my pre-rinse faucet to supply water to it?
- Yes! Item B-TEE-RGD is a rigid tee assembly that installs easily into an existing T&S pre-rinse faucet (or you can use it on a brand new faucet) and provides you with a means to deliver water to a chemical injection system, or other, similar sink accessories that may require a water supply.
- How is the pre-rinse hose length measured?
- Unless otherwise specified, the quoted hose length includes any grips or connectors at the end of the hose, so the actual working length of the hose may be slightly less than described. Please refer to the product's specsheet for more detailed dimensions.
- Does this item have any additional agency approvals and certifications?
- There are a wide range of regulations that govern plumbing code! We attempt to list any current certification marks with an official logo on the product page for your convenience. However, additional approvals, codes, and standards this product adheres to may be listed on the product specsheet.
T&S Brass and Bronze Works B-0169-102C-96H Details
This T&S B-0169-102C-96H wall mounted pre-rinse faucet features a 96" flex hose that gives you maximum flexibility and reach for a variety of tasks! A 2.2 GPM spray valve is included, and it features a special curved design that's great for filling pots and kettles with ease. To make installation easy, this faucet also comes with a single 1/2" NPT inlet.
- 96" flex hose is great for many pre-rinse applications
- 2.2 GPM spray valve (009937-40) with ergonomic squeeze handle and 90 degree spout
- 4-arm handle with color coded index for durability and easy operation
- Eterna compression cartridge provides excellent durability; solid brass spindle and body; spring check included
- Includes vacuum breaker to prevent backflow; wall hook lets you hang up spray valve when not in use
- Durable chrome plated brass construction
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register