T&S B-0113-CR-BC EasyInstall Deck Mounted 45" High Pre-Rinse Faucet with Flex Inlets, Low Flow Spray Valve, 44" Hose, and 6" Wall Bracket
- Single hole base; 1/2" NPSM male inlet flex hoses (5/8" compression fittings)
- 44" flex hose; 0.65 GPM B-0107-C low flow spray valve
- Lever handles with color coded indexes
- Cerama ceramic cartridges; can withstand water temperatures up to 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Includes 6" wall bracket; 45" overall height
- Chrome plated brass construction
- EPAct 2005 Compliant
T&S Brass and Bronze Works
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Hose Length||44 Inches|
|Faucet Centers||Flex Inlets|
|Installation Features||Support Bracket|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Pre Rinse Unit Type||Hose and Spring|
|Spray Valve Flow Rate||0.65 GPM|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the maximum operating water temperature with this faucet?
- This faucet has a maximum operating temperature of 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- I have a chemical injection system on my compartment sink. Can I use my pre-rinse faucet to supply water to it?
- Yes! Item B-TEE-RGD is a rigid tee assembly that installs easily into an existing T&S pre-rinse faucet (or you can use it on a brand new faucet) and provides you with a means to deliver water to a chemical injection system, or other, similar sink accessories that may require a water supply.
- How is the pre-rinse hose length measured?
- Unless otherwise specified, the quoted hose length includes any grips or connectors at the end of the hose, so the actual working length of the hose may be slightly less than described. Please refer to the product's specsheet for more detailed dimensions.
This T&S B-0113-CR-BC EasyInstall deck mounted pre-rinse faucet features a 44" flex hose and spring design that provides plenty of versatility in a variety of warewashing applications! A 0.65 GPM low flow spray valve makes it easy to clear food debris off of dishes before washing them, while conserving water and saving you money on your utility bill. Designed specifically to make installation as fast and hassle-free as possible, this EasyInstall faucet also boasts 1/2" NPSM male inlets on 18" flexible connector hoses. Removable compression fittings for 5/8" copper tubing are provided.
- 44" flex hose with spring is great for many pre-rinse applications
- 0.65 GPM spray valve (B-0107-C) with ergonomic squeeze handle
- Lever handles with color coded indexes for durability and easy operation
- Cerama ceramic cartridges provide excellent durability and leak-resistance since there is no seat washer, while using up to 20% less water than compression cartridges; check valves are included
- Includes wall bracket for added support
- 45" overall height
- Durable chrome plated brass construction
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:always hose parts gripe faucets down daily cut cheap braided
Love T&S faucets, as they are the sturdiest out there and can take the daily abuse from the kitchen. Biggest plus which can be a problem with a lot of cheap hardware is parts down the road. Be assured T&S parts can always be found quickly to get your pre rinse back up and running. Only gripe with these and happens to ALL prerinse units is the spray hose wearing out. So always keep a back up on hand and the B-0044-RMS is a better replacement option. Doesn't have the s/s braided housing to cut into hose.
Justin H. Posted on 08/07/2017
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register