T&S 006477-40NS Left to Close Eterna Spindle Assembly with Spring Check
- Quarter-turn compression cartridge design
- Spring-check helps prevent water cross flow
- Includes an escutcheon bonnet
- Made from chrome-plated brass
- Left to close
T&S Brass and Bronze Works
Customer questions about this product
- Does this item have any additional agency approvals and certifications?
- There are a wide range of regulations that govern plumbing code! We attempt to list any current certification marks with an official logo on the product page for your convenience. However, additional approvals, codes, and standards this product adheres to may be listed on the product specsheet.
T&S Brass and Bronze Works 006477-40NS Details
Keep your faucet working properly with the T&S 006477-40NS Eterna spindle assembly! This spindle assembly quickly installs into your faucet handle for easy use. It's made of chrome-plated brass with an escutcheon bonnet for a neat finish and a spring-check to prevent the cross-flow of water. The assembly features a quarter-turn, left to close design.
Perfect for restrooms and other handwashing stations, the assembly is rated for 40 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit water at 20 to 125 PSI. It allows water to flow at 11.25 GPM at 60 PSI.
Length: 2 7/8"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register