- Single hole base; 1/2" NPT male inlet flex hoses (5/8" compression fittings)
- Nozzle sold separately; 3/8" NPT female outlet
- Lever handles
- Eterna compression cartridges; can withstand water temperatures up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Chrome plated brass construction
- Includes spring checks
|T&S Brass and Bronze Works 002824-40 Specs|
|Faucet Centers||Flex Inlets Included|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Style||Deck Mounted|
Customer questions about this product
- Does this item have any additional agency approvals and certifications?
- There are a wide range of regulations that govern plumbing code! We attempt to list any current certification marks with an official logo on the product page for your convenience. However, additional approvals, codes, and standards this product adheres to may be listed on the product specsheet.
T&S Brass and Bronze Works 002824-40 Details
This T&S 002824-40 deck mounted single hole double pantry faucet base is great for replacing a broken or worn out faucet base, or pair it with a compatible nozzle to create a brand new water fixture! This pantry faucet comes with 18" flex line inlets with 1/2" NPT male threads. Removable compression fittings for 5/8" copper tubing are provided. Eterna compression cartridges provide excellent durability thanks to a solid brass spindle and body, and also make this faucet great for a variety of applications. Spring checks are included.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), helping make your restaurant more accessible to people with disabilities.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
T&S Brass and Bronze Works 002824-40
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register