Tripp Lite U360004R Black 4-Port USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Hub
- Plug-and-play design doesn't require drivers
- Carries data from a USB 3.0 enabled computer at a fast 5Gbps transfer rate
- Can support USB 3.0 spec up to 900 mA per port
- Features 1 upstream and 4 downstream USB ports
- Includes an external power supply for devices that require a lot of power
Tripp-Lite's U360-004 R provides an easy way to add extra USB 3.0 ports to your computer.
If you need an easy way to add extra USB 3.0 ports to your computer order Tripp Lite's U360-004R.
|Tripp Lite TRPU360004R Specs|
|Width||6 5/16 Inches|
|Depth||3 1/4 Inches|
|Height||8 5/16 Inches|
|Number of Ports||4 Ports|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I resolve operation issues if the USB device isn't recognized, the USB device signal is cut off, or it's offering a slow performance?
- Double check that you are using the most recent firmware. Firmware can be downloaded directly from the Tripp Lite website. Keeping it up to date is important, as the firmware addresses performance issues with the white housing version of the U360-004-R.
- Can I use the off-the-shelf USB hubs connect multiple Tripp Lite 16 / 32 / 48 port USB charging stations for syncing?
- Off-the-shelf USB hubs will allow for synchronization from a single host computer. However, the USB device limit per host controller must not be exceeded in order for this to work.
Tripp Lite TRPU360004R Details
Provide instant connection between your computer and favorite devices with this Tripp Lite U360004R black 4-port USB 3.0 SuperSpeed hub. It is USB 3.0 SuperSpeed compatible and capable of a 5 Gbps transfer speed, allowing your data to be communicated quickly between devices. This speed is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0 hubs. Best of all, the plug-and-play style means you won't need to spend time installing drivers.
Designed with your convenience in mind, this hub has 4 downstream, USB battery charging style ports that can connect devices in addition to charging mobile devices for future use. It also features 1 upstream port. The ports are great for connecting printers, digital cameras, MP3 players, flash drives, or external hard drives. If your devices are more power hungry, this hub even includes and external power supply that can be used to support your technology's needs. This hub is also backward compatible to work with previous USB generations. With its sleek, compact design you'll find this is an easy way to accomplish USB port expansion without losing your precious desktop space.
Width: 6 5/16"
Depth: 3 1/4"
Height: 8 5/16"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item has been evaluated by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to meet specific properties and a limited range of hazards for product safety.
This item has been tested and meets the standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL). Refer to the Enhanced UL Mark in this item's documentation for more details.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive, which restricts the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical equipment.
This unit comes with a NEMA 1-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Tripp Lite TRPU360004R
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register