Traulsen UST6012-LR 60" 1 Left Hinged 1 Right Hinged Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Hinging Options:
- Durable stainless steel exterior top, sides, and doors
- Interior made with corrosion resistant anodized aluminum
- Front breathing design allows for zero clearance installation
- Top holds (12) 1/6 size pans (included)
- 1 left and 1 right hinged door
- Full-length, reversible nylon cutting board provides ample prep space
- Uses R-134a refrigerant to maintain cool temperatures
- Comes with a set of 4" casters
You May Also Need
Traulsen CK21 6" Swivel Casters for 60" and 72" U-Series Refrigerators and Freezers - 6/Set
plus $134.99 / Set
Traulsen CK23 4" Swivel Casters for 60" and 72" U-Series Refrigerators and Freezers - 6/Set
plus $108.49 / Set
Traulsen CK25 3 1/2" Swivel Casters for 60" and 72" U-Series Refrigerators and Freezers - 6/Set
plus $112.49 / Set
|Traulsen UST6012-LR Specs|
|Depth||34 1/2 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||60 Inches|
|Nominal Width||60 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||12 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||34 3/8 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||12 Pans|
|Capacity||18.2 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Standard Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
Traulsen UST6012-LR Details
Thanks to its specially engineered forced-air design, the Traulsen UST6012-LR 60" sandwich / salad prep refrigerator can accommodate (12) 6" deep 1/6 size food pans and still meet NSF standards!
This 60" UST series sandwich / salad prep table from Traulsen holds the food pans horizontally with a lift-up insulated stainless steel lid design that can be closed to save energy during off-peak hours. With a durable stainless steel exterior and anodized aluminum interior, the Traulsen UST6012-LR sandwich / salad prep refrigerator is built to last. A 1/4 hp compressor and R-134a refrigerant along with 2" of high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation help the cabinet maintain food safe temperatures. Its front-breathing design allows for zero-clearance installation in tight spaces, while its four 4" casters make this unit mobile for versatility.
The left section has a left hinged door, while the right section has a right hinged door. Both doors feature a self-closing design, but also incorporate a stay-open feature at 105 degrees for easy loading and unloading. Four adjustable, powder-coated steel shelves enable flexible storage arrangements in the 18.2 cu. ft. interior compartment. A full length 3/4" thick reversible nylon cutting board comes standard, helping create a versatile work environment. The unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Front to Back: 34 1/2"
Overall Height (lid closed): 36"
Work Surface Height: 34 3/8"
Capacity: 18.2 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Traulsen equipment has a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Traulsen compressors have a 5 year warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register