Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $180.93 back (18,093 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Hinging Options:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Left hinged left door, right hinged right door
- Stainless steel top, sides, doors, and back
- Front-breathing design allows for zero clearance installation
- Heavy-duty cabinet construction
- 4 powder-coated shelves provide easy organization
- Interior mounted thermometer helps you monitor cabinet temperatures
- Environmentally-friendly, R-404A refrigerant
- (4) 4" casters for easy mobility
- Traulsen CASTER-5SET4 6" Swivel Casters for 27", 32", and 48" U-Series Refrigerators and Freezers - 4/Set
- Traulsen CK22 4" Swivel Casters for 27", 32" and 48" U-Series Refrigerators and Freezers - 4/Set
- Traulsen CK24 3 1/2" Swivel Casters for 27", 32" and 48" U-Series Refrigerators and Freezers - 4/Set
Traulsen ULT48-LR-SB Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 400 lb.
- 48 Inches
- 32 Inches
- 37 3/4 Inches
- 8 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Access Type
- 13.56 cu. ft.
- Compressor Location
- Rear Mounted
- Compressor Style
- Front Breathing
- Door Style
- Door Type
- Made in America
- Hinge Location
- 1/2 HP
- Number of Doors
- 2 Doors
- Number of Shelves
- 4 Shelves
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Counter Height
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- Why is there a step in the interior of this undercounter unit?
- This unit’s refrigeration system is located in the lower rear of the cabinet, causing the step in its interior. The step may decrease the inner depth of the cabinet's lower interior versus what is listed as its overall interior depth, so please check the unit’s specs and diagrams to ensure it will accommodate your storage needs.
Traulsen ULT48-LR-SB Details
Increase freezer storage while providing more work space for your staff with this Traulsen ULT48-LR-SB 48" undercounter freezer. Boasting a front-breathing design, this unit allows for zero clearance installation to save valuable floor space. It can be placed right up against a back wall or next to other equipment to create an efficient layout in your kitchen. Thanks to its stainless steel top, sides, doors, and back, this unit is a durable, long-lasting addition to your establishment. Anodized aluminum interiors also add strength and years of useful service to this undercounter freezer.
With 13.56 cu. ft. of storage, this unit offers plenty of room to store frozen ingredients and prepared food. It comes with 4 powder-coated shelves for easy organization. The left section features a left hinged door, while the right section has a right hinged door. Plus, the stay-open feature on each door allows you to load and unload frozen fruits, vegetables, meats, and cheeses.
A powerful 1/2 hp refrigeration system uses R-404A refrigerant to maintain food-safe temperatures between 0 and -5 degrees Fahrenheit. The CFC-free insulation helps increase the overall energy efficiency and structural integrity of this unit. A set of (4) 4" casters makes it easy to move this unit for routine cleaning and maintenance. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Height: 37 3/4"
Work Surface Height: 33 5/8
Capacity: 13.56 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Traulsen equipment has a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Traulsen compressors have a 5 year warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register