Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Stainless steel exterior and interior
- Left hinged door
- Epicon controls boast (3) modes, (4) chilling settings, and (3) program options
- Accommodates CE20 combi oven rack
- USB port for downloading cycle data and software updates
- Cylinder door lock ensures security
- 1/2 hp holding compressor included; 4 hp remote condensing unit required (sold separately)
- Cabinet and door insulated with non-CFC polyurethane foam
- Regency 20 Pan End Load Bun / Sheet Pan Rack with Non-Marking Casters - Unassembled
- Steelton 20 Pan End Load Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Unassembled
- VacPak-It VMC20F Floor Model Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with (2) 20" Seal Bars
- VacPak-It VMC20FGF Floor Model Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with (2) 20" Seal Bars and Gas Flush Option
- Baker's Mark Full Size 18 Gauge 18" x 26" Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun Pan / Sheet Pan
- Regency 20 Pan End Load Stainless Steel Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Unassembled
- Vigor Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table Pan / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Choice Full Size 19 Gauge 18" x 26" Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun Pan / Sheet Pan
|Traulsen TBC1H-34 Specs|
|Width||48 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||37 5/8 Inches|
|Height||90 3/8 Inches|
|Chill Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Full-Size Food Pan Capacity||26|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Sheet Pan Capacity||13|
|Temperature Range||-27 - 41 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Traulsen TBC1H-34 Details
The Traulsen TBC1H-34 specification line remote cooled roll-in blast chiller with combi oven compatibility kit blends outstanding performance and ease of use to quickly chill foods below the temperature danger zone. Featuring a roll-in cabinet, this unit is capable of accommodating Hobart CE20's roll-in rack (sold separately). This lets you roll cooked food from your combi oven directly into the blast chiller for time savings.
The advanced Epicon touch-screen controls allow you to select a final target temperature for your food items between -5 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Accuracy is ensured every time thanks to the unit's three temperature probes. In addition, the Epicon control system features four chilling settings (standard, speed, delicate, and energy-saver), allowing you to refine the chilling process to deliver the results you need, no matter what food item you are working with. Both manual and auto modes are at your disposal with the TBC1H-34, whether you need pinpoint control for your experienced chef or the convenience and ease of a pre-programmed cycle.
It boasts a durable stainless steel exterior and interior to ensure reliable performance in even the busiest commercial environments. The left-hinged, insulated door boasts a stay-open, self-closing design with a cylinder lock to ensure security. This roll-in blast chiller also provides complete HACCP documentation at the end of each cycle thanks to its on-board printer. Plus, an integrated USB port makes it easy to download cycle data and perform software updates when needed.
The unit's high capacity refrigeration system utilizes a 1/2 hp holding compressor with R-404A refrigerant. An additional 4 hp remote condensing unit is also required (sold separately). This blast chiller operates on a 115V electrical connection.
Width: 48 1/2"
Depth: 37 5/8"
Height: 90 3/8"
Capacity: 35 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Traulsen equipment has a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Traulsen compressors have a 5 year warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register