Traulsen RW232WP-COR01 55.8 Cu. Ft. Two Section Correctional Pass-Through Heated Holding Cabinet - Specification Line
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
- Stainless steel exterior and interior
- INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor control system
- 12 universal type tray slides welded to a frame per section
- 120 degree stay-open door feature
- Boasts a high performance ducted fan air distribution system
- Maintains a temperature range of 135 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Serpentine-style heater system for even heat distribution
- Comes with 6" stainless steel flanged legs for secure mounting
Other Products from this Line
|Traulsen RW232WP-COR01 Specs|
|Depth||37 15/16 Inches|
|Height||83 1/4 Inches|
|Voltage||115 - 208 Volts|
|Wattage||1,782 - 3,224 Watts|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Temperature Range||135 - 180 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How many wire shelves come with this unit?
- This unit comes standard with three wire shelves per section. Please consult the Shelving Options sheet for more information, or contact our Special Orders department for additional shelving and tray slide options.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Traulsen RW232WP-COR01 Details
The Traulsen Specification Line RW232WP-COR01 55.8 cu. ft. two section correctional pass-through heated holding cabinet offers premium protection for your food while maintaining food safe holding temperatures until you're ready to serve. This corrections model delivers superior safety and security measures, including a locking hasp and removable plug cylinders on the doors, and a high-impact lexan cover around the control box to prevent tampering. Additionally, the unit is assembled using safety screws to prevent component theft.
A high performance ducted fan air distribution system delivers steadier heat distribution, quicker daily start-up, lower energy use, and reduced lifetime service costs when compared to a standard model. The interior features twenty six sets of universal tray slides, and each slide accommodates (1) 18" x 26" sheet pan, (2) 12" x 20" food pans or (2) 14" x 18" food pans. Its pass-through design allows it to be conveniently placed between your kitchen and serving or prep area, so your staff can load prepared items from the back and servers can access them from the front.
Its innovative INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor controls make operation easy with a 3-digit LED display, an on/off button, a one-time start-up temperature adjustment feature, and an RS485 data port. For maximum food safety, an alarm alerts your staff of high/low cabinet temperatures, when the doors are left open, and when there is a power supply interruption.
High-density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation helps to maintain a consistent internal cabinet temperature, which is monitored by a Fahrenheit/Celsius temperature display. For added convenience, its self-closing doors include a stay-open feature when opened past 120 degrees.
Depth: 37 15/16"
Height: 83 1/4"
Height: 57 5/8"
Capacity: 55.8 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Traulsen equipment has a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Traulsen compressors have a 5 year warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register