Traulsen RRI332HUT-FHS 101" Stainless Steel Solid Door Roll-In Refrigerator
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
- All stainless steel construction
- Roll-in design
- INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor control system
- Accommodates three 27" x 29" x 72" pan racks
- Foamed-in-place insulation helps maintain consistent temperatures
- Self-closing doors with stay-open feature provide convenience
- Environmentally-friendly, R-450A refrigerant
Other Products from this Line
Traulsen RRI232HUT-FHS 68" Stainless Steel Solid Door Roll-In Refrigerator
plus $16,435.98 / Each
Traulsen RRI132HUT-FHS 36" Stainless Steel Solid Door Roll-In Refrigerator
plus $11,474.60 / Each
|Traulsen RRI332HUT-FHS Specs|
|Width||100 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||35 9/16 Inches|
|Height||89 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||95 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 Inches|
|Interior Height||72 3/16 Inches|
|Capacity||120.5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Traulsen RRI332HUT-FHS Details
Ideal for all your bulk refrigeration needs, the Traulsen Specification Line RRI332HUT-FHS all stainless steel 120.5 cu. ft. three section roll-in refrigerator uses its INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor controls to deliver unparalleled accuracy and performance for your commercial kitchen. As the industry's most advanced technology for controlling and monitoring temperatures, the easy-to-use INTELA-TRAUL controls provide HACCP temperature monitoring and are even NAFEM Data Protocol compliant to deliver the results you expect for years to come.
With its roll-in design, this refrigerator can accommodate three 27" x 29" x 72" pan racks full of your signature entrees, sides, or desserts! This unit's doors are self-closing with a stay-open feature when they're opened past 120 degrees for easy loading and unloading. The included metal door liners also protect the removable vinyl magnetic door gaskets for a secure, tight seal.
A top mounted 3/4 hp compressor, environmentally friendly R-450A refrigerant and high density, foamed-in-place insulation ensure outstanding temperature preservation and efficiency. Plus, the compressor's top mounted design prevents dust, food, and spills from damaging the compressor's fan intake. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 100 1/2"
Depth: 35 9/16"
Height: 89 1/8"
Width: 95 1/2"
Height: 72 3/16"
Capacity: 120.5 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Traulsen equipment has a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Traulsen compressors have a 5 year warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!