Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Earn up to $595.54 back (59,554 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- All stainless steel construction
- Roll-in design
- INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor control system
- Accommodates two 27" x 29" x 66" pan racks
- Foamed-in-place insulation helps maintain consistent temperatures
- Self-closing doors with stay-open feature provide convenience
- Environmentally-friendly, R-450A refrigerant
Other Products from this Line
|Traulsen RRI232LUT-FHS Specs|
|Depth||35 9/16 Inches|
|Height||83 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||63 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 Inches|
|Interior Height||66 5/16 Inches|
|Capacity||74.3 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Traulsen RRI232LUT-FHS Details
Ideal for all your bulk refrigeration needs, the Traulsen Specification Line RRI232LUT-FHS all stainless steel 74.3 cu. ft. two section roll-in refrigerator uses its INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor controls to deliver unparalleled accuracy and performance for your commercial kitchen. As the industry's most advanced technology for controlling and monitoring temperatures, the easy-to-use INTELA-TRAUL controls provide HACCP temperature monitoring and are even NAFEM Data Protocol compliant to deliver the results you expect for years to come.
With its roll-in design, this refrigerator can accommodate two 27" x 29" x 66" pan racks full of your signature entrees, sides, or desserts! This unit's doors are self-closing with a stay-open feature when they're opened past 120 degrees for easy loading and unloading. The included metal door liners also protect the removable vinyl magnetic door gaskets for a secure, tight seal.
A top mounted 1/2 hp compressor, environmentally friendly R-450A refrigerant and high density, foamed-in-place insulation ensure outstanding temperature preservation and efficiency. Plus, the compressor's top mounted design prevents dust, food, and spills from damaging the compressor's fan intake. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 35 9/16"
Height: 83 1/4"
Height: 66 5/16"
Capacity: 74.3 cu. ft.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Traulsen equipment has a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Traulsen compressors have a 5 year warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register