Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Earn up to $641.39 back (64,139 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Stainless steel exterior & interior
- INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor control system
- Temperature range of -5 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Self-closing door design, with stay-open feature
- Foamed-in-place insulation helps maintain consistent temperatures
- Uses environmentally-friendly R-404A refrigerant
- 6” adjustable legs
Other Products from this Line
|Traulsen RLT232NUT-HHS Specs|
|Width||52 1/8 Inches|
|Height||83 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||47 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 Inches|
|Interior Height||58 7/16 Inches|
|Capacity||46 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Dutch Half Doors||Yes|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Shelves||6 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-20P|
|Temperature Range||-5 - 0 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- How many wire shelves come with this unit?
- This unit comes standard with three wire shelves per section. Please consult the Shelving Options sheet for more information, or contact our Special Orders department for additional shelving and tray slide options.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Traulsen RLT232NUT-HHS Details
The Traulsen RLT232NUT-HHS stainless steel two-section 46 cu. ft. solid half door reach-in freezer boasts a unique INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor system that allows you to easily manage the unit's controls to deliver accuracy and performance to your commercial kitchen. As the industry's most advanced technology for controlling and monitoring temperatures, the easy-to-use INTELA-TRAUL controls include a 3-digit LED readout, Fahrenheit or Celsius display capabilities, and defrost lockouts, while the unit's NAFEM Data Protocol compliancy lets it deliver the results you need.
The RLT232NUT-HHS is a high-performance two-section freezer that is built to withstand the toughest demands of your busy restaurant kitchen. This freezer's durable all stainless steel body has an "N-Width" construction that offers maximum interior storage capacity, along with wide doors to accommodate the use of full-size pans - all within a narrow 52 1/8" left to right footprint! The self-closing doors will conveniently stay ajar when opened past 120 degrees. Also, a gasket-protecting metal door pan and removable vinyl magnetic gaskets ensure long-lasting durability and outstanding temperature conservation.
Thanks to this model's half door design, you are able to open just one small section at a time for energy savings and better temperature retention. The spacious interior of this half door reach-in freezer comes equipped with automatic incandescent lighting and six adjustable wire shelves capable of supporting up to 225 lb. each, and it consistently maintains temperatures between 0 and -5 degrees Fahrenheit to safely preserve all of your frozen foods. The top mounted 3/4 hp compressor, environmentally friendly R-404A refrigerant and high density foamed-in-place insulation ensure excellent temperature maintenance and efficiency. Its top mounted design prevents dust, food, and spills from damaging the compressor's fan intake.
Width: 52 1/8"
Height: 83 1/4"
Width: 47 1/8"
Height: 58 7/16"
Capacity: 46 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Traulsen equipment has a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Traulsen compressors have a 5 year warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register