Traulsen RL232N-COR01 46 Cu. Ft. Two Section Correctional Reach In Freezer - Specification Line
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
- Durable stainless steel exterior and interior
- INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor control system
- Magnetic snap-in door gasket allows for easy maintenance
- Self-closing doors also have a 120 degree stay open feature
- Interior lighting allows for better product visibility
- Uses R-404A refrigerant to maintain cool temperature
- Includes a set of 6" stainless steel flanged legs
- Comes with the corrections feature package
Other Products from this Line
|Traulsen RL232N-COR01 Specs|
|Width||52 1/8 Inches|
|Height||83 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||47 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 Inches|
|Interior Height||57 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||46 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Interior Configuration||Universal Slides|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Temperature Range||-5 - 0 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How many wire shelves come with this unit?
- This unit comes standard with three wire shelves per section. Please consult the Shelving Options sheet for more information, or contact our Special Orders department for additional shelving and tray slide options.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Traulsen RL232N-COR01 Details
The Traulsen Specification Line RL232N-COR01 46 cu. ft. two section correctional reach in freezer offers premium protection for your food while keeping it frozen until ready for use. Traulsen's correctional products feature superior safety and security measures, including a locking hasp and removable plug cylinders on the doors, and a high-impact lexan cover around the control box to prevent tampering. Additionally, the unit is assembled using safety screws to prevent component theft.
The interior of this freezer features 26 sets of universal tray slides, and each slide accommodates (1) 18" x 26" sheet pan, (2) 12" x 20" food pans or (2) 14" x 18" food pans. For added convenience, the doors are self-closing, and include a stay-open feature when opened past 120 degrees.
The Traulsen RL232N-COR01 also comes with INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor controls to deliver unparalleled accuracy and performance for your commercial kitchen. As the industry's most advanced technology for controlling and monitoring temperatures, the easy-to-use INTELA-TRAUL controls provide HACCP temperature monitoring and are even NAFEM Data Protocol compliant to deliver the results you expect for years to come.
A top mounted 3/4 hp compressor, environmentally friendly R-404A refrigerant and high density, foamed-in-place insulation ensure outstanding temperature preservation and efficiency. Its top mounted design prevents dust, food, and spills from damaging the compressor's fan intake.
Width: 52 1/8"
Height: 83 1/4"
Width: 47 1/8
Height: 57 5/8"
Capacity: 46 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Traulsen equipment has a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Traulsen compressors have a 5 year warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!