Traulsen RHT226WUT-HHS Stainless Steel 40.8 Cu. Ft. Two Section Solid Half Door Shallow Depth Reach In Refrigerator - Specification Line
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
- All stainless steel construction, 6" adjustable legs
- INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor control system
- Shallow depth for kitchens with narrow aisles
- Self-closing door design, with stay-open feature
- Foamed-in-place insulation helps maintain consistent temperatures
- Uses environmentally-friendly R-450A refrigerant
- 6” adjustable legs
Other Products from this Line
|Traulsen RHT226WUT-HHS Specs|
|Height||83 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||53 Inches|
|Interior Depth||21 Inches|
|Interior Height||58 7/16 Inches|
|Capacity||40.8 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Dutch Half Doors||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How many wire shelves come with this unit?
- This unit comes standard with three wire shelves per section. Please consult the Shelving Options sheet for more information, or contact our Special Orders department for additional shelving and tray slide options.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Traulsen RHT226WUT-HHS Details
This Traulsen RHT226WUT-HHS all stainless steel two section 40.8 cu. ft. solid half door shallow depth reach in refrigerator uses its INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor controls to deliver unparalleled accuracy and performance for your commercial kitchen. As the industry's most advanced technology for controlling and monitoring temperatures, the easy-to-use INTELA-TRAUL controls provide HACCP temperature monitoring and are even NAFEM Data Protocol compliant to deliver the results you expect for years to come.
Boasting a shallower footprint than standard W-Width models, the Traulsen RHT226WUT-HHS two section reach in refrigerator conserves space in kitchens with narrow aisles without sacrificing much storage space. For durability, this unit features a gasket-protecting metal door pan and removable vinyl magnetic door gaskets. The self-closing half doors include a stay-open feature when opened past 120 degrees, and allow you to open one small section at a time for energy savings. Its spacious interior comes with automatic incandescent lighting, and six adjustable wire shelves capable of supporting 225 lb. each.
A top mounted 1/3 hp compressor, environmentally friendly R-450A refrigerant and high density, foamed-in-place insulation ensure outstanding temperature preservation and efficiency. Its top mounted design prevents dust, food, and spills from damaging the compressor's fan intake.
Height: 83 1/4"
Height: 58 7/16"
Capacity: 40.8 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Traulsen equipment has a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Traulsen compressors have a 5 year warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!