Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Earn up to $240.67 back (24,067 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Hinging Options:
- Right / right hinged doors
- -10 degrees Fahrenheit capability
- Microprocessor temperature controls
- Door handle design guaranteed for life of unit
- Automatic condensate evaporator
- Uses environmentally-friendly R-404A refrigerant
- CFC-free insulation helps maintain consistent temperatures
|Traulsen G22002 Specs|
|Width||52 1/8 Inches|
|Height||83 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||47 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 Inches|
|Interior Height||58 7/16 Inches|
|Capacity||46 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Dutch Half Doors||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Shelves||6 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Traulsen G22002 Details
This Traulsen G22002 two section half door reach-in freezer utilizes microprocessor controls and 2" of foamed in place insulation to provide outstanding temperature preservation and performance! Each half door reach in freezer features a durable stainless steel front and doors, with anodized aluminum sides and interior construction. The half door design helps maintain interior temperatures and conserve energy since you only need to open one section at a time. The G22002 features right hinged doors for both sections.
The spacious 46 cubic foot interior of this Traulsen two section half door reach in freezer comes standard with 6 epoxy coated wire shelves, and automatically activated interior lighting. The doors' cam lift hinge design is guaranteed for life, and features a self-closing design, with a stay open feature when the door is opened past 120 degrees.
The Traulsen G22002 features a top mounted, self-contained, balanced refrigeration system (R-404A) and 3/4 hp compressor designed to hold temperatures between -5 and 0 degrees Fahrenheit. It is so powerful and efficient, that it can even achieve -10 degrees Fahrenheit if needed, in environments with ambient temperatures up to 90 degrees. Traulsen's unique clockwise airflow pattern keeps cold air in, and warm air out better whenever the door is opened. A gasket-protecting metal door pan, and removable vinyl magnetic door gaskets ensure durability and outstanding temperature preservation. Four 6" casters with brakes make the Traulsen G22002 two section dutch door reach in freezer easy to move for cleaning.
Width: 52 1/8"
Height: 83 1/4"
Width: 47 1/8"
Height: 58 7/16"
Capacity: 46 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Traulsen equipment has a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Traulsen compressors have a 5 year warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Traulsen G12000 Half Door Reach In Freezer - Right Hinged Doors
$6,028.56 / Each
- Traulsen G12001 Half Door Reach In Freezer - Left Hinged Doors
$6,028.56 / Each
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register