Other Available Hinging Options:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Durable stainless steel front and anodized aluminum interior
- Easy-to-use LED temperature readout
- Glass design and interior lighting allows for enhanced product visibility
- Self-closing doors also have a 120 degree stay open feature
- Pass-through design allows for easy access on both sides
- Magnetic door gasket design is easy to remove for maintenance
- Includes a set of 6" casters with locks
- Pass-through construction allows for easy access from both sides
|Traulsen G21007P Specs|
|Width||52 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||37 15/16 Inches|
|Height||83 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||47 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 Inches|
|Interior Height||58 7/16 Inches|
|Capacity||48.8 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Dutch Half Doors||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||8 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||6 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Traulsen G21007P Details
The 48.8 cubic foot Traulsen G21007P two section glass half door pass through refrigerator utilizes microprocessor controls and 2" of foamed in place insulation to provide outstanding temperature preservation and performance! Its convenient pass through design enables placement of the unit between kitchen prep areas and server stations, which allows kitchen staff to prepare, plate, and store cold items, like desserts, for wait staff to pull and serve as needed.
Each two section glass half door pass through refrigerator features a durable stainless steel front and door frames, with anodized aluminum sides and interior construction. The half door design helps save energy because only one small section needs opened at a time. On this G21007P, all of the doors are right-hinged.
The spacious interior of this Traulsen two section glass half door pass through refrigerator comes standard with 6 epoxy coated wire shelves capable of holding 225 lb. each, and uses internal lighting controlled by an external switch. The doors' cam lift hinge design is guaranteed for life, and features a self-closing design, with a stay open feature when the door is opened past 120 degrees.
The Traulsen G21007P features a top mounted, self-contained, balanced refrigeration system (R-450A) and 5/8 hp compressor to hold temperatures between 34 degrees to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Traulsen's unique clockwise airflow pattern keeps cold air in, and warm air out better whenever the door is opened, while removable vinyl magnetic door gaskets ensure durability and outstanding temperature preservation. Four 6" casters with brakes make the Traulsen G21007P glass half door pass-through refrigerator easy to move for cleaning.
Width: 52 1/8"
Depth: 37 15/16"
Height: 83 1/4"
Width: 47 1/8"
Height: 58 7/16"
Capacity: 48.8 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Traulsen equipment has a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Traulsen compressors have a 5 year warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register