Traulsen AHT226WPUT-HHS Two Section Solid Half Door Shallow Depth Pass-Through Refrigerator - Specification Line
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
- Durable stainless steel exterior and anodized aluminum interior
- INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor control system
- Shallow depth is great for kitchens with tight spaces
- Self-closing doors also have a 120 degree stay open feature
- Interior lighting allows for better product visibility
- Uses R-450A refrigerant to maintain cool temperatures
- Includes a set of 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- Pass-through construction allows for easy access from both sides
Other Products from this Line
|Traulsen AHT226WPUT-HHS Specs|
|Depth||31 15/16 Inches|
|Height||83 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||53 Inches|
|Interior Depth||21 Inches|
|Interior Height||58 7/16 Inches|
|Capacity||43.5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Dutch Half Doors||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How many wire shelves come with this unit?
- This unit comes standard with three wire shelves per section. Please consult the Shelving Options sheet for more information, or contact our Special Orders department for additional shelving and tray slide options.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Traulsen AHT226WPUT-HHS Details
This Traulsen AHT226WPUT-HHS 43.5 cu. ft. two section solid half door shallow depth pass-through refrigerator uses its INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor controls to deliver unparalleled accuracy and performance for your commercial kitchen. As the industry's most advanced technology for controlling and monitoring temperatures, the easy-to-use INTELA-TRAUL controls provide HACCP temperature monitoring and are even NAFEM Data Protocol compliant to deliver the results you expect for years to come.
Boasting a shallower footprint than Traulsen's W-Width models, this two section pass-through refrigerator conserves space in kitchens with narrow aisles without sacrificing too much storage space. Its pass-through design conveniently connects your kitchen and serving areas, as your kitchen staff can place dishes inside from one side while servers come to retrieve them from the other.
For durability, this unit features gasket-protecting metal door pans and removable vinyl magnetic door gaskets. The self-closing half doors include a stay-open feature when opened past 120 degrees, and allow you to open one small section at a time for energy savings. Its spacious interior comes with six adjustable wire shelves capable of supporting 225 lb. each.
A top mounted 1/3 hp compressor, environmentally friendly R-450A refrigerant and high density, foamed-in-place insulation ensure outstanding temperature preservation and efficiency. Its top mounted design prevents dust, food, and spills from damaging the compressor's fan intake.
Depth: 31 15/16"
Height: 83 1/4"
Height: 58 7/16"
Capacity: 43.5 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Traulsen equipment has a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Traulsen compressors have a 5 year warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!