Traulsen AHT132NPUT-FHS 26" Solid Door Pass-Through Refrigerator - Specification Line
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
- Sturdy stainless steel exterior and aluminum interior
- INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor control system
- Interior lighting adds better product visibility
- Self-closing doors also have a 120 degree stay open feature
- Features an automatic condensate evaporator
- Includes 3 adjustable wire shelves
- Uses R-450A refrigerant to keep items cool between 34-38 degrees Fahrenheit
- Comes with 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
Other Products from this Line
|Traulsen AHT132NPUT-FHS Specs|
|Width||26 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||37 15/16 Inches|
|Height||83 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||22 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 Inches|
|Interior Height||57 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||20.4 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- How many wire shelves come with this unit?
- This unit comes standard with three wire shelves per section. Please consult the Shelving Options sheet for more information, or contact our Special Orders department for additional shelving and tray slide options.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Traulsen AHT132NPUT-FHS Details
This Traulsen AHT132NPUT-FHS 26" solid door pass-through refrigerator is built with convenience in mind. This model's pass-through design lets your kitchen staff place dishes in one side while servers come to retrieve them from the other, and its self-closing doors include a stay-open feature when opened past 120 degrees. Its spacious interior comes with 3 adjustable shelves. Plus, the durable stainless steel exterior and aluminum interior are able to withstand frequent use in your commercial kitchen.
This refrigerator uses its INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor controls to deliver unparalleled accuracy and performance for your commercial kitchen. As the industry's most advanced technology for controlling and monitoring temperatures, the easy-to-use INTELA-TRAUL controls provide HACCP temperature monitoring and are even NAFEM Data Protocol compliant to deliver the results you expect for years to come.
A top mounted 1/3 hp compressor, environmentally friendly R-450A refrigerant and high density, foamed-in-place insulation ensure outstanding temperature preservation and efficiency. Its top mounted design prevents dust, food, and spills from damaging the compressor's fan intake. The refrigerator also comes with 6" stainless steel adjustable legs for installation. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 26 3/8"
Depth: 37 15/16"
Height: 83 1/4"
Width: 22 3/8"
Height: 57 5/8"
Capacity: 20.4 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Traulsen equipment has a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Traulsen compressors have a 5 year warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register