Town 34420 20" Aluminum Steamer
Other Available Sizes:
- Made of durable, commercial weight aluminum
- Great for steaming corn, crabs, or clams
- Durable riveted handles
- Superb heat conduction
You May Also Need
|Town 34420 Specs|
|Height||6 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||20 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
Town 34420 Details
This Town 34420 20" aluminum steamer is perfect for steaming corn, crabs, and dim sum! Use it in your restaurant or in advance of your catered events. Add a compatible stock pot or water pan and a lid (each sold separately), and go! It's built to withstand the abuse of any commercial kitchen, with a heavy-duty design that's made to last. The 7/8" perforations let the steam through while keeping your authentic food from falling out. At the same time, the easy-to-clean aluminum makes for quick and easy clean-up at the end of the night.
This steamer is great for cooking Chinese dumplings, seafood, and tamales. Two strong riveted-on handles make for safe and efficient carrying to and from your stovetop, while the lightweight aluminum heats up quickly for faster service.
Top Diameter: 20"
Height: 6 1/4"
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Town assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:handles nicely cooking corn healthier steamer handle fresh flavorful fits
I like using this steamer by Town for cooking dumplings, fresh crab or corn. It is a healthier alternative to cook seafood. It is easy to handle with two strong handles.
This steamer fits nicely in matching steaming pot! It is the perfect item for cooking healthier meals! Nice for steamed corn, flavorful fish and more!!!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register