Town 34418 18" Aluminum Steamer
Other Available Sizes:
- Made of durable, commercial weight aluminum
- Great for steaming corn, crabs or clams
- Durable riveted handles
- Superb heat conduction
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Height||6 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||18 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
Use the heavy duty Town 34418 aluminum steamer to steam corn, crabs or dim sum in your restaurant or cafe. Built to take the abuse of a commercial kitchen, the steamer is made to last and provide a great product for a long time. Whether you want to use the steamer for corn or clams, the steamer is a perfect addition to your kitchen. The 7/8" perforations in the steamer are perfect for letting the steam through while keeping your authentic food from falling out.
Top Diameter: 18"
Height: 6 1/4"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Asian Woks, Wok Covers, and Wok Rings
Clam Knives and Oyster Knives
Asian Cooking Utensils
Chinese / Asian Take-Out Containers
Commercial Rice Cookers, Rice Warmers, and Sushi Rice Containers
Bar Drink Garnishes
Coffee Condiment Organizers
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register