The Jay Companies 1470321-SL 13" Round Arizona Silver/Clear Glass Charger Plate
$10.99/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 12 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
- Silver and clear design embellished with swirled rim
- Made of glass for an upscale look
- Enhances appearance of table settings
- Perfect for receptions, banquets, and other formal catered events
The Jay Companies
|The Jay Companies 1470321-SL Specs|
|Top Diameter||13 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What’s the proper etiquette for using a charger plate at my table setting?
- When preparing the table for your dinner, occasion or event, you should place the charger plate where the entrée plate belongs in a proper table setting. There should only be one charger plate per place setting, and silverware should be positioned in the same way as it would if a charger plate was not present. Once it comes time to serve, soup bowls, salad plates or entrée dishes are presented to guests and set upon the charger plate.
- When is it appropriate to take the charger plate off the table during a meal service?
- Deciding when to clear your table of all charger plates depends on the type of venue you have. Some restaurants have charger plates solely for decoration, and they are removed before guests are served any food whatsoever. Traditionally, charger plates are used for presenting soups, salads or appetizers and are removed before the main entrée dish is served. However, many restaurants today leave charger plates at the table setting throughout the entire meal. Rule of thumb is that charger plates should always be removed from guests’ place settings before dessert is served!
- Why does "food safe" matter for a charger plate?
- "Food safe" charger plates are not only great for use in their traditional sense, placed beneath dining vessels, but they also double as appetizer or dessert trays. Place appetizers or desserts on these trays before or after dinner. They're great for use with fresh fruit or cut fresh vegetables, meat and cheese platters, and more. Plus, when the next event comes, they can quickly go back into service as charger plates.
The Jay Companies 1470321-SL Details
Add a sophisticated Southwestern touch to your formal occasions with this Charge It by Jay! 1470321 round Arizona silver and clear glass charger plate! It makes the ideal addition to wedding receptions, banquets, special events, and other formal affairs. It's great for adding chic style to western-themed fine dining establishments, too! With its ample 13" surface, it holds a variety of bowls and dinner plates.
This charger plate combines a traditional round shape with an innovative textured rim. The silver-colored detailing on the rim adds visual appeal to the clear glass surface for an upscale look. Featuring an attractive and artistic flair, this charger plate will add character to your fine dining experience.
Top Diameter: 13"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
The Jay Companies 1470321-SL
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register