The Jay Companies 1270506 13" Round Birchwood Faux Wood Melamine Charger Plate
$2.89/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 24 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
- Adds a rustic touch to dining areas
- Natural, wood-grain appearance and birchwood coloring
- Lends a farm-to-table appeal
- Ample diameter provides plenty of room for serving soups, salads, and entrees
- Made of faux wood with a food-safe surface
- Helps protect tables from spills and messes
- Offers a professional, finished look to table settings
The Jay Companies
|The Jay Companies 1270506 Specs|
|Top Diameter||13 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What’s the proper etiquette for using a charger plate at my table setting?
- When preparing the table for your dinner, occasion or event, you should place the charger plate where the entrée plate belongs in a proper table setting. There should only be one charger plate per place setting, and silverware should be positioned in the same way as it would if a charger plate was not present. Once it comes time to serve, soup bowls, salad plates or entrée dishes are presented to guests and set upon the charger plate.
- When is it appropriate to take the charger plate off the table during a meal service?
- Deciding when to clear your table of all charger plates depends on the type of venue you have. Some restaurants have charger plates solely for decoration, and they are removed before guests are served any food whatsoever. Traditionally, charger plates are used for presenting soups, salads or appetizers and are removed before the main entrée dish is served. However, many restaurants today leave charger plates at the table setting throughout the entire meal. Rule of thumb is that charger plates should always be removed from guests’ place settings before dessert is served!
- Why does "food safe" matter for a charger plate?
- "Food safe" charger plates are not only great for use in their traditional sense, placed beneath dining vessels, but they also double as appetizer or dessert trays. Place appetizers or desserts on these trays before or after dinner. They're great for use with fresh fruit or cut fresh vegetables, meat and cheese platters, and more. Plus, when the next event comes, they can quickly go back into service as charger plates.
The Jay Companies 1270506 Details
Add a rustic touch to your dining areas with this Charge It by Jay! 1270506 13" round birchwood faux wood melamine charger plate. Combining a natural, wood-grain appearance and a birchwood coloring, this charger plate lends a farm-to-table appeal that's perfect for accenting food presentations at restaurants, catered events, and receptions. Its ample diameter also provides plenty of room for serving soups, salads, and entrees.
Made of faux wood melamine with a food-safe surface, this charger plate durable enough to withstand daily wear and tear. It will also help prevent spills and messes by catching any excess food and protect your table while your customers enjoy their meal. Easily place this charger plate under dinner plates, platters, and bowls for a professional, finished look.
Top Diameter: 13"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
The Jay Companies 1270506
Get paid to review this product!