$2.69/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 24 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Colors:
- Enhances food presentations at restaurants and catered events
- Upscale, metallic appearance
- Made of durable polypropylene
- Elegant, scalloped edges
- Helps protect tables from spills and messes
- Adds a professional, finished look to table settings
|The Jay Companies 1182766 Specs|
|Top Diameter||13 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What’s the proper etiquette for using a charger plate at my table setting?
- When preparing the table for your dinner, occasion or event, you should place the charger plate where the entrée plate belongs in a proper table setting. There should only be one charger plate per place setting, and silverware should be positioned in the same way as it would if a charger plate was not present. Once it comes time to serve, soup bowls, salad plates or entrée dishes are presented to guests and set upon the charger plate.
- When is it appropriate to take the charger plate off the table during a meal service?
- Deciding when to clear your table of all charger plates depends on the type of venue you have. Some restaurants have charger plates solely for decoration, and they are removed before guests are served any food whatsoever. Traditionally, charger plates are used for presenting soups, salads or appetizers and are removed before the main entrée dish is served. However, many restaurants today leave charger plates at the table setting throughout the entire meal. Rule of thumb is that charger plates should always be removed from guests’ place settings before dessert is served!
- Is this charger plate food safe?
- No, this charger plate is intended for decorative use only.
The Jay Companies 1182766 Details
Dress up your dining room table with this Charge It by Jay! 1182766 13" round gold scalloped edge plastic charger plate! Boasting an upscale, metallic appearance, this charger plate is great for enhancing food presentations at your restaurant, catered event, or outdoor reception. Its ample 13" diameter provides plenty of room for serving soups, salads, and entrees. Plus, its elegant, scalloped edges and sophisticated, gold color will further accent your table setting.
Made of durable polypropylene, this charger plate is strong and can withstand daily wear and tear. It will also help prevent spills and messes by catching any excess food and protect your table while your customers enjoy their meal. Easily place this charger plate under dinner plates, platters, and bowls for a professional, finished look.
Top Diameter: 13"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
The Jay Companies 1182766
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register